Crazy Clone

• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatMarty

Hi all,

I am doing an experiment with grafting and cloning and thought it might be an interesting intro thread.

I am a med marijuana patient who really is a patient; but I was a stoner long before I got sick. Anyway since getting my card I have been growing in a small indoor garden and this idea seemed like a good way to keep strains going in a small space.

I devised a 'marking' system by clipping none, 1, 2, or 3, leafs on the clone halfway. Each is then id'ed on the tape tag by those crazy symbols.

pic 1

4 cuttings: TrainWreck, Vortex, White Rhino, and U.K. Cheese. Piece of plastic straw slid over all four stems at once.

pic 2

Prep another piece of straw - this one cut lenghtwise to allow reducing diameter.

pic 3

Shaved about 1/3 diameter off each stem, wrapped the second piece of straw around and secured with twine.

pic 4

Generous coating of cloning gel and then First section of straw slid down over Second straw/twine to secure everything tightly.

pic 5

Bundle placed in homemade bucket cloner. (aeroponic)

pic 6

Misted cuttings and covered with improvised humidity dome.

pic 7

I'll update with new pics when I have more to show. I just put it together today and my cloner usually takes 10 to 15 days.

Nice to meet you all in advance.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm FatMarty!

for a tutorial on uploading images correctly to the farm, see the link in my sig line. make sure your images are around 1mb in size and you'll have no problems.

Papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom