Crazy Weather.

• Thread starter LI grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LI grows

LI grows

Cant run AC because its 20F outside and 90F inside. Brand new window AC making a lot of noise today. I think its frozen.

N

ninjacloakd

This might be considered low tech, but have you tried cracking the window open a little bit?:)

LI grows

LI grows

Nuh...The AC is jammed in there...no window sash.Tiny basement window. I guess i could move my exaust fan and use it to pull cold air in, Im prepared for spring weather not this crap.
Its a sealed room with co2. Co2 not as important as Temps. im running co2 at 1350 so 90 isnt too terrible. which is about where ive been last few weehs. i wanted to try lower temp around 75.
CO2 is big expense for me...$30 every 10 days and i have to go exchange the tanks. Thinking i might want to see what happens without it and the lower temps

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Was 85 here this weekend now 40 and raining,lol.What you need is a high seer mini split heat pump rated for low temp(or high),punch in the temp you want and it will heat or cool.Im in a weird place also,can be 100 and then drop into 20s overnight or 30s for months or 100+ for months,what can you do?
Damn you pay alot for co2,i get 20s for ten bucks and fiftys for 20 bucks,you need to go to the source,not the hydro shop.

LI grows

LI grows

I was wondering if he was over charging me on the co2. Good advice, im gonna look for another supplier.

Top Bottom