Just noticed it 2plants out of 6
Only on new growth lower plant looks fine
Crazzy issue   not sure of remedy

JJS009

JJS009

Something is eating it, you may need magnification to see what it is

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

Update after the initial damage i dont see any more is there such thing as a migrant leaf eater these are indoors destnind for the outdoors in a weeks time

Dosifry

Dosifry

Hell yes! If your plants otherwise look healthy?
Update after the initial damage i dont see any more is there such thing as a migrant leaf eater these are indoors destnind for the outdoors in a weeks time

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

They look good odd thing is i dropped my lights on them broke one off completly bent 2 over now them 3 plants are out performing the other 3 i think they like to be abused

Dosifry

Dosifry

Lol!! I tripped over a cord and raked a couple of big branches on one of mine too!! Haha!! I just left them hanging on by skin and literally put a band aid on one branch and it’s come back w a vengeance lol!!!

Dosifry

Dosifry

Big time!! Mines even getting a little chub going on under the band aid đŸ˜‚

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
that looks like where you pinched, plucked or otherwise molested the tip when it was very tiny and it grew out like that. if you imagine them pushed up and bunched like when they are starting you can see the pattern.

Dosifry

Dosifry

Yeah I know what you mean. Like when you fim or trim the fan leaves on cuttings and the baby leaf primordia get nipped they grow outlookin like something took a bite out of them. That kinda whatcha saying?
that looks like where you pinched, plucked or otherwise molested the tip when it was very tiny and it grew out like that. if you imagine them pushed up and bunched like when they are starting you can see the pattern.

Top Bottom