Cream 47

• Thread starter Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

:hi Folks,

This is going to be the First Sweet Seeds Diary I do here, hopefully many more to follow

To Start things off is a New Strain from Sweet Seeds, Cream 47

I had been trying to get a pack for ages so I was well happy when I got hold of them

5 Pack of Cream 47

Dscf5816ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Description:

Excellent hybridization of our Cream Caramel with our elite clone AK47.

The result of this cross is a plant very powerful, productive and aromatic. Very vigorous plant with thick and strong stems and branches. It produces large, dense buds, loaded with plenty of resin, which during flowering can aquire hues of blue, purple and red.

Production at the end of flowering is very high.

The flavor and aroma of this variety is very sweet and keeps the bottom of earthy tones and humus as present in our Caramel Cream original.

The effect of this plant is very powerful, yet balanced between relaxation and excitement, typical of Indica-Sativa hybrids.

General Features:

Indica-Sativa hybrid.
Indica/Sativa: 50% / 50%.
THC: 21 % CBD: 0.9 %. CBN: 0.6%
Indoor Yield: 500-750 gr/plant
Outdoor Yield: 500-650gr/m2
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor harvest: beginning of October

The Strain info was obtained from Sweet Seeds :joint:

N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cream 47:

C47 - 1

This was the First Seed to Germinate, it has had roughly 7 to 9 days of veg period so far
I use Root Riots to germinate my seeds with and I Use 3 inch rockwool cubes once they have started to show there leaves through the root riot.

DSCF5894ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 2

This plant is not looking as good even though it was 2nd to germinate. I had other plants in vegging with it and they had overgrown it so it wasnt getting much light, I moved it and with in a few days it was perking up again

I use NFT tables for Vegging for me they give me many different advantages to growing, I really like them

DSCF5896ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 3

This Plant was 3 in line to germinate, Unfortunately the main stem did not form properly when growing in and produced just one single 5 fingered fan leaf. I cut the fan leaf off so the 2 lower internodes could get light, it is now growing in properly and looks alot better

DSCF5897ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 4

This Plant was 4th to germinate and looks really good considering I did not start it or C47 - 5 untill 3 days after the first 3, So I think its doing pretty well

I cut squares of black and white just big enough to fit on top of the cube so that the light does not create algae

DSCF5898ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 5

Last but not least C47 -5

These girls really do grow in fast and vigorous, I am really looking forward to growing her

DSCF5899ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cream 47

Now C47 - 1 has had 5 weeks veg and is looking pretty good imo

DSCF5999ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 2

Is not as developed as C47 -1 but I am putting this down to it not getting the same amount of light

I have now moved this plant under a 400w hps

DSCF5983ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 3

This plant was the plant which main stem grew in as a single 5 finger fan leaf, I am so glad I just cut it off and let the rest of the plant grow on as usual as it has now got 2 lovely Branches for me to work with

DSCF5988ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 4

This Plant has only had 4 weeks veg and has now been put under a 400w Hps to beef her up a bit, ready for flowering

DSCF5992ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 5

She has also only had 4 weeks Veg and looks to have been slightly to far away from the light so I have moved her closer for tiem being, untill I put her under 400w Hps

DSCF5987ed
S

Sweet Seeds

Very nice mate!

Keep 'em comin'!!! :banana1sv6:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cream 47 - 5

The plant in this picture has had 9 days of flowering so far, she is right next to my Circ fan, so is looking a little wind swept lol Been trying to keep the fan off of the plants but its summer :sweating

DSCF6190ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

C47 - 1 to 4

These four girlz have had 7 days flowering in this picture.

I have put 6 plants in this table, at the Bottom of the Table is 2 x Black Jack..... the love of my Canna Life.... Well so far anyways

Thanks for Your Kind Words Tommy :banana1sv6:

DSCF6192ed
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

I love the old AK47 that turned dark purple in the leaves later in flower, those should be some good plants

mal

N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cheerz Mal

I am looking forward to seeing if these girls give out some wicked colours, It says in the strain description that they should change colour, So fingers crossed

I love the Jack 47 and the Black Jack so I am hoping it is the same with the Cream 47

N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cream 47

A Few Pics of the Girls after 2 weeks of Flowering

DSCF6262ed
DSCF6263ed
DSCF6264ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cream 47

This is them after 3 weeks of flowering
:banana1sv6:

DSCF6288ed
N

Nu Jerzey Devil

Cream 47

So now we have the girls at 4 weeks flowering, they are showing sign's of N def, they seem very hungry EC was 1.3

DSCF6309ed
Top Bottom