Cream Caramel Auto outdoor-indoor

• Thread starter tarik420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tarik420

Hi again

There is a thing with my auto here i kept her outside for a while like 1 month or so,
And now i've put her inside again (2x400w hps)
it has been 36 days now
IMG_20110717_013516.jpg
IMG_20110717_013511.jpg
IMG_20110717_013448.jpg

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi again mate! Sorry but I moved your post to this new thread, just to keep the subforum organized, hope you don't mind ;)

First of all, they look good and healthy... but yes, there is some delay in there, for sure. May I ask which strain are you growing? Is it the Cream Caramel Auto you were talking about in the other thread?

My autos usually have that size and appearance at around day 16-22, more or less when I transplant them to their final pots. Yours are definetly a bit delayed. At least they haven't started flowering yet, seems like they are waiting to reach a minimum maturity before they start flowering. Hope they grow a bit more before the first flowers start to appear...

In my opinion the main reason for this may be the fact that you had the plants outdoors for a month... Where are you from and what kind of weather were the plants subjected to in the last month? Cold nights and hot days? How many hours of direct sunlight per day?

I'm sure now they are in a good place and I can tell you that they love the HPS lighting, so it will be just some 3 or 4 days until they adapt to the new conditions and I think they will start with the explosive growth. Don't forget to give them 18/6 ;) I would also suspect of the quality of the soil but for what I can see in the pics it seems like a nice soil to me. Appearance is not everything but it seems good, which brand? Or is it a "homemade" mix?

Thanks for using this subforum my friend, sweet smokes and kind regards! :pimp:

|tommy_g|

T

tarik420

cc autos

thank you for your reply i live in holland we had couple of storms here and there
and my garden has had bad light maybe a little 6hours of sunlight a day
and i am growing the cc auto strain but i ve noticed a lot of change in 4 days
its making 5 fingerd leaves a day

the weather of holland changes allot hot days, cold nights and allot of random rain even when its sunny and hot all day

i use plagron light mix in 20 litre pots
canna vega
canna flores
canna mono
and cana pk 13/14

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Nice to know the plant is doing well now. I think she's not going to stop anymore now, hehehe...

I never used Plagron light mix, I personally don't like light mixes, hehehe, I prefer my soil with more nutrients available. But you have some nice ferts, I also like to use canna, the organic fertilizers... BioFlores, BioVega, BioBoost. The pk13/14 I also have it but I don't use it anymore.

You can use this thread to show us some pics of your Cream Caramel Auto once in a while ;)

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi!!!

She's looking good my friend, hope she keeps like this now ;)

One tip... When you water, don't give her more than 500ml. Then in the next watering a bit more and then you can water the plant until there's water faling out from the draining holes of the pot. Small plants have a small root structure and if they are watered with a lot of water they'll not be abble to deal with that because they can't reach all the substrate to drink all the water available and this makes the soil to be moisty for several days, which they do not appreciate at all. I'm not saying you do it wrong, I have no idea how much water you are giving them, but it's just in case you are watering with too much water. Anyway the plant may already have a good root structure so if it was a problem I think the problem does not exist anymore ;)

Good luck mate, share some news soon!

|tommy_g|

T

tarik420

update(flowering)

it seems that they''re going to flowr

DSC_0107.JPG

Both

DSC_01091.JPG

cc1

DSC_0108.JPG

cc2

DSC_0111.JPG

Moneyshot cc2:D

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Yep, they seems to be starting to flower ;) With the difficulties they experienced during the vegetative phase they could not grow much and so you'll have small plants. Anyway I think they may stretch a bit now in the first 2 weeks of flowering and even if they stay short they can be good producers anyway :cool0041:

Keep us updated, sweet regards!

|tommy_g|

T

tarik420

hi!

how big where your plants when they started flowering

S

Sweet Seeds

hi!

how big where your plants when they started flowering

Hi mate!

When my CC Autos started flowering they were this big:

gallery_44939_3146_120257.jpg

About 35cm. With the stretch they grew some 20cm more.

Yours are not that smaller, the difference is in the number and size of side branches. Your plants have few and small side branches, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks they will develop well ;)

Keep it sweet!!

|tommy_g|

T

tarik420

hi ther

Here is an update they''ve been flowering for 2 weeks now and we started giving pk 13 to them
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_01641.JPG

And Can u perhaps tell me what kind of production i can expect

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

They're looking good!

If they keep developing like that, with no problems, it is a bit vague trying to guess how much they will produce, but I would say something between 20 and 40gr per plant. Soil quality has much to do with production, so lets wait and see...

Also, check the bottle of your pk13/14 and follow the instructions you can read there. You should only feed them with that product once and I'm not sure if it is the right timing to do that ;)

Hope they keep flowering well, sweet regards!

|tommy_g|

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Some nute-burn ot some of the leaves' tips is evident, friend... So, I'd suggest you to lower EC a little bit. It may not be a problem now, but when an element is in excess, other element/'s may become "locked-up" in soil and become unavailable to the plant - keep that in mind.
Here's a table showing those cases:

Nutrient in excess deficiency

Just so you'd know. IMHO, they look very nice and have many pistils popping out for just two weeks of flowering - cool, bravo. I'll keep an interested eye on your plants.
Well, keep up the good work and I wish you best of luck with the grow!
Peace and Love.

T

tarik420

Juice=canna flores,canna N,canna Fe

Both of you thanks for the info.

The cc's had those nutburns since the first time i fed them flowering juice!
and they never got worse(I gave them the full dosis :S).
but does that mean that they still get too much juice! or are they just a scare from the first time.
and should i keep on with my juice+pk13/14.
The best smoke to both of you!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Well, usually plants recover from that kind of a small burn, so I guess the EC is just a little high, but they seem to not have problems with it...

The best you can for your plants is to give them your love and try to understand them. Leaves are looking pretty healthy, so I guess the CC's have no problems with slight overfeeding.
As for the Juice and the PK - I donno, friend. I've never used that kind of style and as Tommy said, you should just follow the instructions given by the manufacturer... I've also heard that the PK is a one-time thing, but I guess there are variations... For the next time, try giving your plants half-strength or a bit higher dose, but still under the recommended, if you want. Some people like feeding all the way through until 1-2 weeks before harvest, some people like me, prefer to feed two or three times and then give plain water and repeat until 2 weeks before harvest - it's your choice, tarik.

All in all, plants are looking stellar and I hope you have a very successful harvest, mate!

Peace and Blessings.

T

tarik420

Update: week 3

Hi Again

Its friday and time for an update, The plants have progressed wel and thc
sparkles are starting to show
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG
DSC_0170.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG

thank you for your intrest and time

peace 420

T

tarik420

Update: week four flowering

Hi guys here is an update of my plants this is the fourth week
and there is a big chance that the next post would be harvest

DSC_0185.JPG

CC 1 (50 cm)
DSC_01941.JPG

CC2 (40 cm)
DSC_0197.JPG

and a last nice shot of the buds

Thank you to all the people on this tread for your advice and intrest

peace

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Very nice, they're looking good ;)

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

T

tarik420

Hi

i have a question ,could they be ready in one week cause this is the fourth and a half week of flowering

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Yes, they could. Judging only by the pictures you posted it is a bit difficult to tell you that they will be ready for sure, but it seems to me that if they are not ready to harvest in one week, maybe 10-15 days will be more than enough. They seem to have a minimum maturity on them, at least the pistils (stigmas) look a bit brown already and that is a good sign of maturity when you can't judge by the trichomes.

Share a few pics when you think they are ready and we will share our opinion ;)

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Top Bottom