Cream caramel auto
Cream caramel auto 2
Cream caramel auto 3
Cream caramel auto 4
thanks sweet seeds

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi crek!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and thanks for the pics ;)

Your Cream Caramel Autos lokk very good, hope you enjoy them, sweet smokes!

tommy

crek

crek

Thanks now i grow big devil2 in outdoor projekt when im redy i send you some pics.Can you send me some Moham ram seeds just in envelope i purchase two times, one time gustoms break him nex time from five onli one grow:(very bad look.If you can send me i will send you money this isnt problem but i want fresh seeds:)

P

paulycali

Me likey :)

Great job on them for sure

Might just have to try some out after seeing your results as well as others. All top notch for sure

Good luck with the rest of the harvest

Looking forward to some dried pics :)

green fingers

green fingers

Hi all, I grew nine CC autos in 6.5l pots inside a dr60 with a 250 hps. 125 RVK for extraction. Used Biobizz nutes and soil. Minimal ordor, yeilded 5 1/2 oz off of nine big fat top buds.
Grew some in 7.5l and 10l pots. Yeilded just over oz each. Grown same as above but 400w hps.
Out of about 15 beans i has two mutants, one stunted one that caught up, and the rest were identical as if grown from clone.
The taste was just like some Mr Nice Medicine Man / White Rhino which makes sense seeing as the Rhino is in the caramels genes.

The High? Best I've ever had. Harvested pretty much 90% Amber, with a complete couch lock. Baseball bat to the head, good night, see ya later. I made massive phaty boombatti (big spliff) and after three tokes sweat was pouring of me and i had to put the joint down. The time that stash lasted was some of the happiest of my life. Thanks Sweet Sweeds your genetics kick ass! 10/10

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi green fingers!

Thanks for your feedback about Cream Caramel Auto. I'm glad you also enjoyed it ;)

See you around my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

cream

cream

week1
20121107 192837

stage1
20121107 195849

20121107 200215
hey folks, sounds like a sound place .. I am starting new era with cream caramel autos, first time using autos .. and with only one seedling (long story .. don't ask haa) I am really excited :)

400w hps on 18/6, 2 x inline fans, cooltube in 1m2 cupboard (room for plants to grow 110cm), rhino carbon filter with only one duct outake and indoor desktop fan (temps 24-30), hoping to veg with water first month, potted 7.5L enriched batmix pots (clay pebbles at bottom, unwashed oops) .. will hopefully be taking 'five' healthy cuttings using clonex and rockwool around then (however the plan, we shall wait and see if I can raise a mother and five babies), then with fingers crossed and a chair pulled over occasionally, we can further progress through the schedule with a little diluted bio bloom when they begin flowering and then top max two weeks or so from the end when we finally flush last few weeks with molasses .. or should I be using any nutes on these autos???

any advice along my journey, very much more than welcome ;) excellent pics from your grows above!!
week1
20121107 19283720121107 19584920121107 200215

cream

cream

week3
Watering a little every 2-3 days and after a little training she is hopefully beginning to take shape as hopefully she will soon be a healthy mother preparing to give me five of her beautiful healthy babies .. or not o_O
20121120 230114 20121120 230444

crek

crek

Now i start a few new projects with SS strains i make a diaries first may be weel be Big devil XL vs Think different , wee see it will be interesting

S

SweetSeedsJaypp

nice job mate! thanks for share;)

i'll see around your next diary with Big devil Xl
Good luck and sweet smokes!
jaypp

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi savoff!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and thanks for sharing ;)

They're lookin really good, hope you can get good results :)

Keep us updated, sweet smokes!

tommy

Top Bottom