Creams? Which Would You Use

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
im poseing this question as I'm totally clueless. My mom was recently introduced to a infused cream for her muscle spasms. Which product would you recommend that can be ordered. She also has Parkinson's and I will make her some tinctures if she will try them. The creams are new territory for me but she went to her massage therapist and she had some even with us being in a red state. Any info is much appreciated.

Dan789

Dan789

So I'm curious what type cream are you wondering about? Are you asking if there's any favorite cream infused, I'm guessing with MJ?
The only reference I have to red and blue states are repub/democrat, but that can't be what you're asking, more info needed.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Basically the best type creams for muscle spasms and tension. The red state just means we live in a illegal state. Her therapist said it was infused mmj cream. However I'm thinking it was CBD infused not THC infused.

Dan789

Dan789

I'm seeing a big push with "CBD" oils all over, they may not be anything but someone's attempt to make some money with someone sick thats hoping for some relief (the new snake oil, if you will). And I'd further guess that's there's not any MJ extract in those, otherwise how are they marketing them?
So you have to decide if it's worthwhile to grow some high CBD strain, then I'm further guessing figure out out to make a cream/rub or salve that may help out your Mom. Prior to doing that you'll have to get some of this "real CBD Infued cream to see if it's anything worth the time and trouble & expense to grow. Good luck.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx @Dan789 for ur reply. I was wondering the same if it was snake oil or not. I can only go by my moms testimonial she said it did give relief. And found that Patrick Stewart him self uses the creams. After all he is a Professor......lmfao. My mom was just looking for a good product is all and I don't want her wasting her limited income. Thanks again for ur thoughts.

Dan789

Dan789

Anyone ever see MJ products endorsed by celebrities, other than "snoop"? Not many and my guess is what you've got is just snake oil.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There's a couple topical recepies floating around here. I don't remember who posted it. I have a wanna rub recipe, ingredients list3d only. No ratios to what. If your in an illegal state, be careful ordering from out of state. Most likely your getting ripped off. If you can find a cbd based topical rub, thats your best bet.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I use both ~50% Holy Anointing oil and a topical I make with only 15% concentration, using a Pure Touch muscle and joint pain creme for a base. Both work extremely well for pain.

It works with both low and high CBD content, so believe there is more to it than just the CBD.

Top Bottom