Creating low cost (affordable) 1-Triacontanol solutions.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Plant senescence is the process of aging in plants. Plants have both stress-induced and age-related developmental aging.

1-Triacontanol (n-triacontanol) is a fatty alcohol of the general formula C30H62O, also known as melissyl alcohol or myricyl alcohol. It is found in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax. Triacontanol is a plant hormone for most plants; notably cannabis. Which it rapidly increases the number of basal breaks. 1-Triacontanol is a natural plant growth regulator. It has been widely used to enhance the yield of various crops around the world, mainly in Asia. Triacontanol is reported to increase the growth of plants by enhancing the rates of photosynthesis, protein biosynthesis, transport of nutrients in a plant and enzyme activity, reducing complex carbohydrates among many other purposes. The fatty alcohol appears to increase the physiological efficiency of plant cells and boost the potential of the cells responsible for the growth and maturity of a plant.

Appear to allow the plant to "ripen longer"

I've been growing alfalfa in my grow up too now; (4% in cuticle waxes) but decided to take this to the next level; since I'm getting satisfactory results. I also occasionally ferment some bees wax/sugars into my mixtures.

Fundamental elements required;

Top Bottom