Creating s1 seeds

• Thread starter BakedasBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Hey farmers, I am thinking of creating some s1 seeds to keep some genetics around for a future use. I was wondering what kind of chemicals you are using to reverse your females and the differences between the chemicals. I have heard of Gibberellic Acid a lot and a few times about Sodium Thiosulfate but I dont know too much on how to use either of them. All info is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
alot of breeders are working with CS right now,colloidal silver. theres a few threads on here on how to make it. seems very easy to do.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Colloidal Silver is kinda easy to make. Lots of people use it.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Haha damn beat by seconds. Thanks guys! I noticed some people mentioning that but had never heard of it before so i wasnt too sure about it. I just read up on it and it doesnt seem to hard to make at all. Do you have to dilute before you pray or can you spray it onto the plants just how it is?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you dont want to dillute it.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Awesome! Thanks guys, I think i wish give this a shot.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

the colidal silver is good for humans also. It is supposed to fight off colds and stuff. Never tried it myself. Have seen pics of people that have taken too much for a period of time and turned ther skin silver. Dont believe me google it. Kinda funny looking

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

"...in the form of colloidal silver, though it has never been proven safe and effective"

Latest posts

Top Bottom