Creationist or Darwinist?

• Thread starter 7rayos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

I remember other kids from my school far uglier and radically incapable of riding a skateboard, let alone something like that.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFv8CAniYQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cannabiscultura.com%2Ff1%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D64004&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

J

jdubz206

chimps are pretty damn smart bro :) just don't piss em off while they're on xanax :smiley_joint:

oh, one tip for ya bro, when ya post a youtube video, wrap the link in ["youtube"]<link goes here><["/youtube"]> (remove the quotes and then replace <link goes here> with the youtube link). this way the video will be embedded in your post.

speaking of segways, have ya seen their newest creation? segway & gm teamed up to make what's currently called called the PUMA..it's a 2 seat electric vehicle that kinda resembles a rickshaw...pretty odd to say the least :smiley_joint:

7rayos

Thanx Jdubz, it's one of those gaps in my cerebellum. Chimpz are clever ney doubt, to be more precise, some chimps are clever, i guess being that close to humans must be also assholes galore in the chimp gene pool :animal0057:.
Was checking for a cross-country segway of those, but with a tag price of 8K, i'll stick to my pony. Hope a lot of rich kids buys them quick and get soon bored thus making 'em affordable to the poor, he. I'll check for the Puma

F

Fear

7rayos hey man thanks for those pics. I am going to post them asap I have been so busy bullshiting around here lately, i haven't posted anything. I really appreciate your help with those pics though man. Anyways back to monkeys

Hear about that monket that ripped that ladies face off. Call to 911. "help shoot the monkey, it's killing my freind, it's ripped her face off. I wasn't lying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8YUFuWeCg

W

WCC

Thats just fucked. I feel sorry for the woman though ... something you given love and care too for 14 years suddenly turns on you and rips your face off ??? Geeezus ..

F

Fear

Not her face her friends face. The lady use to sleep with the monkey, bath etc.. Maybe???? Friend stops by and brought over a toy or something and the monkey went wild.

W

WCC

Still , the fact that a domesticated chimp ripped someones face off is just plain fucked lol... and sad ..

7rayos

Ney probs there Fear, if u need anymore or anything else happy to be of help.
Fuckin hell, feel sorry for the woman. Keeping a chimp as a pet, that's the trouble, they might come a moment when they decide to take over and put his values of friendship, like ripping a neighbours baby to pieces and sharing it with you. It depends, they get a brain each. They can be chimp clever or not, it's useless to try measuring them for human cleverness, it would take double learning, i don't think a human can be trained to live and think like a chimp either, just act badly like one. A Gary Larsson's Far Side cartoon springs to mind.
WCC, in my opinion, as for caring and loving some thing for 14 years, and even more than that, you risk getting not only your face ripped off, also things like being butchered by a gardener cum hitman booked by the wife when tired of waiting for you to die of natural causes.
Who knows, maybe the chimp just got jealous, by the look of it certainly spoiled. I like chimps, though, but wouldn't share my house with one unless he's a movie star like Cheetah, (and then different rooms he!)

J

jdubz206

that monkey that ripped the woman's face off, they fed it xanax first and it flipped out...then they killed the monkey with a butcher knife while it was attackin the friend..pretty fucked up and a perfect example of why there should be restrictions on owning exotic pets

F

Fear

That's right the lady fed it zanax and the woman/lover/owner stabbed the chimp with the kitchen knife. Then ran into her car in the garage and called 911. The 911 call is crazy.

G

greyfx

First of all I have done some fucked up shit on bars which is why I wouldn't recommend anyone to do them in the first place but to give one to a damn animal is just craziness.

T

TheNman

LoL!

I'm so damn used to youtube, i thought this thread was an actual debate....

This vid was great though!

7rayos

Well, a debate with youtube videos. I ain't either darwinist nor the other. In fact, i don't care much. Man gave name to all things and just that made it seem everything simpler, smaller and a bit silly too. How about this? An elephant can also be a mean bastard, but...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk[/YOUTUBE]

P

punkadc

wow....thats crazy.
if monkeys rip peoples faces off on xanax, what do you have to give an elephant to make him paint his self-portrait?:D

Top Bottom