Creepy Crawlers, Help identify the BuGs!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
What do you think? Friend or foe...

Creepy crawlers help identify the bugs
Creepy crawlers help identify the bugs 2
Creepy crawlers help identify the bugs 3
Creepy crawlers help identify the bugs 4
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am sorry to say that if those bugs dont jump like a flea (springtails which are harmless) they look like root aphids.

Last few pages of my thread we have been dealing with them.

Do you have fungus gnats sticking to yellow sticky cards? Look closely they could be winged root aphids.

And i have to say that soil looks too wet.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hope so but cant see if 6 or 8 legs.
If he wouldpost a pic of the plant I could be for sure. Aphids cause major deficiency’s. Also your rarely going to see 1-2 aphids crawling around. They build in numbers.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Here's pictures of the plants. I'm pretty sure there Neoseiulus californicus. Virtually 100% sure, actually, as there growing in my pollen, and reproducing, and little badasses they are, BORG EXTERMINATORS, I'm thoroughly impressed by this little guy.

Yes, it was absolutely damp, but only sprayed with a mister, to feed the bugs some h20, and keep the seedlings moist. I'm spritzing several times daily on these right now. I also do some minimal spritzing under the canopy (of main plants) to keep them happy and well. But with with good ventilation in place.

I think I've fallen in love, with a bug.

Capture1

IMG 20200904 024515
IMG 20200829 1757241
Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Here's pictures of the plants. I'm pretty sure there Neoseiulus californicus. Virtually 100% sure, actually, as there growing in my pollen, and reproducing, and little badasses they are, BORG EXTERMINATORS, I'm thoroughly impressed by this little guy.

Yes, it was absolutely damp, but only sprayed with a mister, to feed the bugs some h20, and keep the seedlings moist. I'm spritzing several times daily on these right now. I also do some minimal spritzing under the canopy (of main plants) to keep them happy and well. But with with good ventilation in place.

I think I've fallen in love, with a bug.

.View attachment 1026139

Third pic down looks like naners. Bugs look like weavels.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
surprisingly the best pics seem to be the film itself.

Capture4664
Capture1
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That aphid eggs.
I think this is them. When I look at mites, there always sitting under a leaf, not doing much of anything, or spinning a web. These little guys are on a mission, they don't ever stop (maybe to kill and eat, but that's probably it). There all over the place, and very fast.

N californicus03
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
breeding habits. (survives on pollen)

Capture74896

Latest posts

Top Bottom