Crinkling Leaves During Seedling Stage

• Thread starter average grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
average grow

average grow

Hi all,

Currently growing 2 Fruity Pebbles seeds from Pacific Seed Bank.
They're currently a week old and the leaves on one are a little "crinkly"

I have a feeling it might be too close to the lights (150W LED)' however the other seems to be managing fine at the same distance.

Cheers guys !

(attached a picture of both to compare the differences)
Crinkling leaves during seedling stage
Plant 1png

Plant 2png
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
They look fine. If you think the lights are too close then move them away.

average grow

average grow

Thanks mate, probably just being a touch paranoid
They look fine. If you think the lights are too close then move them away.
Thanks mate, probably just being paranoid

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s ok, we’ve all been there.

average grow

average grow

Hey guys,

Quick update, they're looking better after those easy changes. One of them is looking strange. Hoping it grows out of it.

Cheers!

20190206 091441
20190206 091224
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
What's their light schedule?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The one looks a little funky...it should grow out of it at some point. Anything grown from seed is very easily damaged...the 1st few sets of leaves are always a crap shoot...but if these were mine, I'd let them go for a while. If the one keeps getting strange, I'd keep it going too as long as I had the room...you never know what you might get! I think you will be fine..

average grow

average grow

The one looks a little funky...it should grow out of it at some point. Anything grown from seed is very easily damaged...the 1st few sets of leaves are always a crap shoot...but if these were mine, I'd let them go for a while. If the one keeps getting strange, I'd keep it going too as long as I had the room...you never know what you might get! I think you will be fine..

Haha yeah it's something else, keen to see what actually happens with it. Gonna let them both grow yeah, have a feeling it will grow out of it.

Top Bottom