Cripplin Bubba Grow

• Thread starter Harp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harp

Harp

I've been wanting to do this run for a while. Finally the day is here.

3 Cripplin Bubba - Critical jack x Pre-98 bubba bx2

Currently being pre soaked/germinated in 80/20 tap water and hydrogen peroxide mix.

Cripplin bubba grow

Harp

Harp

I've tried growing this strain before but I lost that batch to root rot. hopefully I get it right this time.
After about 24-28 hours they will go straight to coco. Wish I had some perlite to mix in with the coco, I do have hydroton so ill just substitute with that, Im sure it will be fine. I just want to make sure the coco is super saturated and well aerated.

Im reading up on a couple threads that cover the germination phase. I just want to make sure I get it right. feel free to chime in with comments or questions. Thanks! Happy New Year fellow farmers!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Brotha get urself some hydroguard or aquasheild. Same thing. Never happen again. Caps bennies is a much better product by far but obviously u have to order it. I promise u will never have to worry about root rot again. To be honest aact will also do the trick. Just have to make sure ur good beasties outnumber the bad ones. Good luck!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks @Tnelz! I noticed caps bennies has two products on eBay. One says "for the farm only" should I go for that one?
Respect.
Click the link at the bottom of this page or go to ogbiowar.com. I know in the past there has been some knockoffs on eBay. I go straight to the source. Usually gets to me in two or three days. All three pks are awesome. I stay loaded with root and foliar packs. Good luck brother!

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Should just soak it for 12-24 hours. I use a Q-tip and cut the tip off. Poke the hole, drop the seedling in. Then slightly cover the hole gently with little force. I keep the seedlings in a humidity dome on a heat pad until I feel they are big enough to be removed. Slowly, transition the temp and humidity before removing from the dome completely by opening the vent holes. Go to www.OGbiowar.com FARMER code for 20% off and free shipping I believe. Brew tea's weekly. If you need recipes. Here are some

Veg
4 gallons of ro or bubbled water
1 cup EWC
1/2 cup alfalfa meal
1/2 cup Alaskan Humus
4 Tablespoons of the root and foilar pack
100ml molasses
1/4 cup dry kelp

Flower
4 gallons of water
1 cup ewc
1/3 cup alaskan humus
1/4 cup seabird guano
1/4 cup bat guano
100ml molasses
4 tablespoon of each pack
Calcium is increased in increments of table spoons based on plants.

None of my teas are ever the same. As things change during their cycle of life.
I dilute the entire tea to 40 Gallons of nutrient mix. People do feed, feed, tea. I do tea's with every feeding. Over kill ? Maybe. 1 once a week, I apply Nitrozyme. Works great. Pesticides used 3 times a week. Use different organic pesticides every week to change things up for any pest. Hope this info helps bud.

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

We're you getting root rot due to not drying out and over watering? I remember my first run with coco. I started to get algae. Then when I first started using Cap's bennies and didn't know much few years back. The fungi started forming and I thought it was bad and trashed it. :(

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell yeah! Can't wait to see some more of this...

@619ster had some good things to say about it....

Good Luck and Keep it Green!

Harp

Harp

Thanks for the recipes @TooDope1904 !
I have a feeling I got root rot because i was using straight coco and over watered it. the coco really compact and my temps were too low as well.

Harp

Harp

Hey @BakedReality I don't know how I over looked you. Just wanted to thank you for these beans! Hoping to score a keeper from this run. I've been looking forward to this grow.
Much respect!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell yeah...just spreading the love!

I sneak in and out anyway...like a ninja...lol!

If you'd like I can see if I can find a pic of mom and pop for your thread...hate to jack tho. 619ster seems to have found a keeper...I think he even pollinated some stuff with the male he found.

I think you will find a good representation of both parents...either way the mom and dad were beasts in there own right...

I will tagging along...

Much Respect!

Harp

Harp

Hell yeah...just spreading the love!

I sneak in and out anyway...like a ninja...lol!

If you'd like I can see if I can find a pic of mom and pop for your thread...hate to jack tho. 619ster seems to have found a keeper...I think he even pollinated some stuff with the male he found.

I think you will find a good representation of both parents...either way the mom and dad were beasts in there own right...

I will tagging along...

Much Respect!

Yah man that would be awesome! I would love to see the parents.

I got in contact with @619ster he did mention he scored a male that was throwing out major frost, and two ladies that were both great in their own ways..

Positive vibes & karma.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
This is some random shots my Critical Jack...

Lights on...
dscn5105-jpg.297118

Lights off....
dscn5543-jpg.297119

Here are some random shots right before trim...
dscn5143-jpg.297121

dscn5144-jpg.297122

Some shots during a trim....
dscn5134-jpg.297124

dscn5139-jpg.297125

dscn5142-jpg.297126

dscn5145-jpg.297127

Here is Papa...

Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 male (CaliCon)...I am sure some of you have seen this beast of guy I am holding in other threads....

dscn5912-jpg.309600

dscn5913-jpg.309601

dscn5914-jpg.309602

Hope this helps...

Keep it Green!

Harp

Harp

SWEET!

Thanks for pics.
Thats a beast of a male! nice cross choice too! great looking golf ball size nugs if not bigger!
she looks easy to trim.. loven the colors & frost definitely a visual high! Great work @BakedReality !!
You got that green thumb bro.

Harp

Harp

Its been ten days since sprout and they are off to a great start.
I just started a very light feeding. Rapid start, calmag, GH gro micro bloom, and a hint of floralicous plus.
roots are already growing out of the bottoms of the cups.

Chillin in Foxfarms light warrior mixed with coco and hydroton.

IMG 6527

Top Bottom