Crippy! '86 Og Kush

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Hulk

Green Hulk

yea thats who everyone got it from an his does it in flower a lil! i could be wrong but woulndnt the trait it pass down if it was the mom of og's though? i dont believe this dude anyway im jus sayin! i woud lmao if he got it from sss an makin story up! funny how they all come out at the same time!

kgp

kgp

SSS crippy is bullshit.

Dude that we are talking about isn't even crippy. It's a good cut of og kush. I looked at his Instagram and he got the ghost cut several years back, shortly after he posted pics of his ghost, all of a sudden he got this rare strain called crippy.

It's not crippy, even if there is such a thing. It's og kush, he just tries to hype it up to be the only one, so all his dick riders will jock him hard.

Tnelz

Tnelz

SSS crippy is bullshit.

Dude that we are talking about isn't even crippy. It's a good cut of og kush. I looked at his Instagram and he got the ghost cut several years back, shortly after he posted pics of his ghost, all of a sudden he got this rare strain called crippy.

It's not crippy, even if there is such a thing. It's og kush, he just tries to hype it up to be the only one, so all his dick riders will jock him hard.
Thanks for that. Was actually thinking of giving his stuff a shot. Made that choice for me.why the farm is so awesome. If ur a fraud u get put on smash! Thanks again bro!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Original 86 Crippy!

Clamper3

Clamper3

So KGB... Did you grow out the crippy? Did you get the cut from SSS?
Just wondering. & how did the tk turnout that you got from them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom