Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

Critical jack herer auto day 42 6
Critical jack herer auto day 42 3
Critical jack herer auto day 42 1
Critical jack herer auto day 42 7

H

hawkman

consider a 3 month growing time for Auto's - Great looking grow - look's like great yields also !!!!! what a "mess" of buds

Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

It looks like I'm going to have lots of buds and I couldn't get all the tops in the photos lol and this strain is ready in 60 days well that's what Delicious Seed Company says I think more like 70 days

Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes

I have been using the mars for 2 weeks now and the plants have doubled in size was using cheap leds from China before the mars

I've heard good things about them. I'd like to buy one to compare to the Platinum LED in terms of intensity. looking forward to more pics!

Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

just do your homework on led lights and watch a lot of youtube like I do and you will find the right light for you.... I will post a bud photo in a few

Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

everything you see in the photos came from amazon except the plants lol... you can also shop growace.com and get stuff there and they also sell on amazon

H

hawkman

everything you see in the photos came from amazon except the plants lol... you can also shop growace.com and get stuff there and they also sell on amazon
The "round" led is good it helps in filling all the "light-gaps" so all get light- have seen them before - also growace is a good supplier - as there are many, many - some will even finance you if needed !

Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

The round led lighrs are great for the light gaps I have 2 red and 2 mult-color and they work great and growace match the price I found on Amazon

Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

no promble.... want to see everyone get the best plants they can and really big buds

Va HillBilly

Va HillBilly

The laptop I was using for this grow crashed so sorry no more photos. But final weight after the grow from seed to harvest was 76 days and 5 days of drying and 2 weeks of curing in glass jars the final weight is 350 grams or 12.5 ounces. Have to say this is a killer sativa strain. Hope everyone grows big and great ladies.....

Top Bottom