Critical Kush deficiancy

• Thread starter Onandon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onandon

Onandon

Hi there,
Im having problems with my critical kush strain, to me it seems to be a cal mag deficiency. I’m growing on coco, I have three strains each one under one light(led) the OG Kush and Glookies seem to do well, but the c.kush not at all. I’m feeding them all out of the same nutrient tank and all ready added some cal mag.
Is it possible that the C.kush is in need of more cal mag than the Oder strains? Or maybe I’m wrong and I’m on the wrong path?
I’m great full for your Help
Critical kush deficiancy
Critical kush deficiancy
Critical kush deficiancy 2

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

1.6 is your problem mate 0.60.8 would be more like it,your feeding them flower strength nutes,not all strains are the same either some more sensitive than others.
i go by the numbers too,but 1000 is my max and 7th week in flower i start dropping back

Onandon

Onandon

1.6 is your problem mate 0.60.8 would be more like it,your feeding them flower strength nutes,not all strains are the same either some more sensitive than others.
i go by the numbers too,but 1000 is my max and 7th week in flower i start dropping back
Thanks for the reply,
What do you meen by 0.60.8? In Europe it’s most common to go by ec rather than ppm...

EBF136E0 41FB 4045 8A8D ABE71D105F52
Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
They are pretty soaked, they are getting more water than the ones that are doing well...

Have you grown in coco before? Tops of coco plants should never be that dry. If they are they aren't getting watered enough. Coco isn't soil. 1.6 EC and not getting watered all the time as soon as the coco dries that is going to be even higher along with the PH. 1.6 is what I feed at week 6 of flower with 4ft tall plants. Veg and small plants is like 0.8 to 1.2.

Are you watering them daily?

Last edited:
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Drop your EC, get some saucers under those containers, and water to run off. Feel the weight of the pot at full saturation. water again when it dries to half that weight.

Onandon

Onandon

Have you grown in coco before? Tops of coco plants should never be that dry. If they are they aren't getting watered enough. Coco isn't soil. 1.6 EC and not getting watered all the time as soon as the coco dries that is going to be even higher along with the PH. 1.6 is what I feed at week 6 of flower with 4ft tall plants. Veg and small plants is like 0.8 to 1.2.

Are you watering them daily?
I realize that I got fooled by the canna feed schedule, the option of light feed is already to high...yes I water them daily even twice since two days. Thanks for the Information!!!!

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I'm a die hard Canna user, but I never get above 2.0 EC. That product really shines with regular, lower concentration feedings.

Top Bottom