Critical Kush triplets

• Thread starter hps4891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hps4891

hps4891

Well ok they aint rlly triplets per se, they grown from seed but i still call em that, they only popped a few hours apart. Im 💯 happy with Barneys farm so far! This is my 1st time trying anything from them. They get sung to several times a day, and soft music through the day and some of the nite. I tell em how beautiful they are & yep im 1 of them ppl lol

Critical kush triplets
hps4891

hps4891

Nice job. They look happy and I bet it's from the singing.
Thank u bruh! Ive always wantd to try a run without all my lil extras i do like that and see if it turns out as good, but everytime I start a new 1, I just cant bring myself to *not* do all of that. Btw I noticed your dog in ur picture & wanted 2 ask u if he likes your trim as much as 1 of my dogs does? Every time im n the grow room she begs at the door (she dont even beg when im eatn supper), n flips out when i walk out with a few leaves lol

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Haha. No. She could give a crap. I think she gets confused by the fact there are trees growing in the house tho.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Well ok they aint rlly triplets per se, they grown from seed but i still call em that, they only popped a few hours apart. Im 💯 happy with Barneys farm so far! This is my 1st time trying anything from them. They get sung to several times a day, and soft music through the day and some of the nite. I tell em how beautiful they are & yep im 1 of them ppl lol
how old?

Top Bottom