Critical Sensi Star - FGE - 27days

• Thread starter Farmer B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer B

Farmer B

Thank you! Never thought of cooking the soil. I was thinking about going with happy frog next time, have not decided yet. I keep hearing the mixture is unstable though, and on the hot side.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Sorry about the last post my phone made adjustment's on it's own! But what I meant to say is happy frog might be a little to hit for new seedlings, an both ocean forest, an happy frog are made by the same company I believe.

Farmer B

Farmer B

After 2 days of lime treatment trying to bounce the soil back up a little bit in these last weeks. Soils boucning between5.5 - 5.8 instead of 5 flat.
IMG 10071

Farmer B

Farmer B

Everything seems to be continuing on as planned! Ive been noticing some yellowing that i can't seem to stop or deter, hopefully its just finishing, i've included a picture of it below. It only seems to affect those areas of some of the upper leaves of the plant. but we are 8 or 9 weeks in to everything. Im not going to do anything drastic though , just let it ride out. I flushed with 5 gals of water today and fed a bit after that.
IMG 10201
IMG 10191

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yellowing is normal in the last couple of weeks, but just make sure you look at your trichomes with a microscope before you cut her down 30% amber, an 70% milky is when I pull my plant's.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

yep never cut down too early it kills the yeild,taste,an power imo! nice grow tho Farmer B thank you for sharing it with us at the farm

burn4me

burn4me

nice work farmer b. subbed up to see the show. and yeah sometimes it seems a little quite but id rather that combined with great info over big egos and bs. look forward to seeing more of your work. positive vibes sent your way.

Farmer B

Farmer B

I didnt wait this long to cut it down early! Next round I am going to be doing one more big critical sensi star, then the one after that i'll be doing 9 - 16 smaller plants. I just have one i need to get out of the mother room :) Good to hear from you b4m. You know how it is being stuck in your room :) thanks for the energy! more pics later im sure.

Farmer B

Farmer B

Spotted my first amber trichs today :) Everything seems to be looking good. I dont have atmosphere control so my temps get up to 87 - 88 on the regular but so far so good. Flushing tonight after 2 days of no watering. Hoping Friday is the day! Cross my fingers! This will be my first ever solo grow project to come to fruition!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Farmer were your flowers dense? Because when my Temps got high like my og18 buds were to air re and the next run I got my temp down to 78 degrees, an humidity around 50% then my buds were dense. But great grow thanks for posting it for us to see.

Farmer B

Farmer B

Well, this is the first time i've actually felt nugs on the flower but if im feeling these correctly (giggity) It feels like it!

My humidity never drops below 45 usually hangs at 55 to 60. My temps never drop below 75.

Farmer B

Farmer B

To describe them, the outside of the bud near the hairs has a little give but theres definitely a solid core beneath. Maybe a 1/4" of give.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Ok I'm not sure how dense this strain is that you are running with optimal conditions, but you will soon know when they dry! KEEP US POSTED

Farmer B

Farmer B

I plan on drying 1-2 weeks depending on relative humidity and curing for 4-6 weeks. Any further suggestions? Changes?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Sounds like you have done this before that should be perfect!

Top Bottom