Critical Sensi Star Grow Journal

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joker9k

The ladies look great i need a comparison my Critical sensi star are a litte behind yours at day 23 flower css#1 & css#2...alongwith my pebble og,Delicious seeds critical and my personal strain J9k...css1 front left css2 middle right. If that makes any sense?Im pretty baked

20160106 133640
20160106 133633
20160106 135055 HDR
Last edited:
J

Joker9k

Have you grown thus strain before? And if so do you have any pointers on Critical sensi star for best yeild temp are pretty low at night so they are tinging purple but so is more than half my tent ive heard that can hinder yeild is that true?

Last edited:
saltwater

saltwater

Have you grown thus strain before? And if so do you have any pointers on Critical sensi star for best yeild temp are pretty low at night so they are tinging purple but so is more than half my tent ive heard that can hinder yeild is that true?

The guy I bought them from was telling me a bit about them. This is my first run with critical Sensi. It grows well outside as well. I had my plants vegging outside for like 3 weeks or so and they did turn a bit purple but I saw no abnormalities compared to the clones I had inside. They grew at the same rate believe it or not. As for yield rate I'm not sure. Buds seem good size. My tent stays around 60 degrees.

Your plants look great!. I didn't leave mine in veg for very long before flowering. But flower size looks about comparable based on what I can see in pictures.

Last edited:
J

Joker9k

20160108 015307
Yea 2 months veg under cfl in their final 5 gallon pot my temps stay at 65 with lights on but dipps to below 40's at night sometimes all in all their healthy and frosty day 28 flower under mars hydro 2 100x3 and 1 250 watt cfl and like 70 watts in supplemental cfls

J

Joker9k

Gaining weight!
Yep its all gain time i just started feed molasses today looking forward to some crazy trichs seem to be a great growing strain with a smell i cant put my finger on.mayby tar and berries if that make sense

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Haha i dig it, im running a sensi strain at the moment, just flipped though so theyve got some weeks before the nice bud shots.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I ran this last year. Got it as a freebie. It was fem and only one seed so I didn't get a keeper. Decent smoke tho.

saltwater

saltwater

I've been using terpinator in my grow this time around and wow the smells are amplified. Hopefully this harvest goes well. I'm going to give them a few more weeks or maybe one more week. I'm starting to see a more brown trich's,

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

When you say amplified, do you mean you run the same clones and the smells where amplified? Or you used different plants/seeds?

saltwater

saltwater

When you say amplified, do you mean you run the same clones and the smells where amplified? Or you used different plants/seeds?

Same clones. A buddy of mine gave me clippings. And I'm using clones from one of his plants. And I tried the stuff and I honestly didn't think it would make a difference when it comes to the smell and it actually does. Not sure if it will have an affect on potency.

Last edited:
Top Bottom