Critical Sensi Star

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

It probably looks like a seed cause the branchn is Near Symmetrical, Near but there not actually symmetrical if you look there offset a tiny bit.

K

kes5480

here i should of posted these close ups when i was told it was from seed, when i know its a clone...lol
1st set of branches
PB050151.JPG

2nd set
PB050152.JPG

3rd
PB050150.JPG

and more pics

PB050153.JPG
PB050157.JPG
PB050160.JPG
PB050156.JPG
PB050155.JPG

so i hope this clears things up.
do we all agree now that this is a clone??:sign0065:

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! ok
peace:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

new pics of my Critical Sensi Star in veg
PB220061.JPG
PB220057.JPG
PB220059.JPG
PB220060.JPG

PB220058.JPG

ill post pics of her every once in a while.... since i started this thread so i mine as well update it now and then..
thanks 4 lookin
peace
keS

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking very nice as well she is really starting to bush out this is one of the sensi crosses id like to give a try one day I heard from a few ppl she is nice smoke and a huge yielder!

also saw that afghani you got going fron next gen looks like she is gonna fill out keep her updated, they got alot of good strains as well I love there Island sweet skunk!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I have grown critical sensi a few times and she is some skunky funk also she is a great yielder. I just grew a monster bush of her in my 4k room and I pulled a Lil under 15 zips. She also loves to be topped so top that girls you won't be sorry. I can't wait to see how she looks in flower and see if you have the same pheno as I do. I have my last 2 clones of her flowering now I would of kept her but I have to many dank ass strains coming up. My girl loves her and is kinda pissed I let her go. I still have 4 seeds of her left so I'm good any way the girl looks good.

K

kes5480

yea im super excited about this strain. its a very fast grower man. I mean just look at my thread. it been under a 4ft4bulb t5 with like 20 other lil plants.lol
i also got the critical yumbolt, i got a thread on that 2 somewhere. my critical sensi star is so stinky already a sweet skunky smell. Im growin this one straight up and wanna try 2 get a football cola.lol but i got many clones i took from her so she will be around for a bit if i like the final product which i think i will.
ok peace yall and thanks for looking and the responses...im really lovin this site guys!
KEs

K

kes5480

3 days in 12/12

Well actually i did end up topping this plant and it has been put into the flower room. So I will get some pics tonite wen my lights turn on...till then

peace
keS

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

That could have been cut froma seed mom, off a lower branch that hadn't started alternating nodes yet. The are no true leaves (single blade, first set) or seed busters. Can't be a seed start. And I agree, No way in hell to see sex from that pic. It is a beautiful cut.

K

kes5480

thank u mendo cruz. i love this plant and took many clones from her myself. I cant wait to see what i end up with for bud production...jus flipper her.
peace
kEs

C

critical

thank u mendo cruz. i love this plant and took many clones from her myself. I cant wait to see what i end up with for bud production...jus flipper her.
peace
kEs

that is one of the biggest healthiest from seed looking clones iv ever seen! it shows very much the signs there is critical mass in there, the strain just thrives trust me, i have never seen or smoked a bad bit so your defo workin with some good genetics there n mixed with sensi star that should frigin steroid the fuck out of the matter n make some super strong super frosty critcal cross goodness hehe, cant wait to see the results of this, great so far kes m8 n really lush n healthy, n iv a feeling theres more greatness to come...:cool0041:

K

kes5480

Hey Critical whats good brotha.....thanks for the kind words and for stopping by.
here are some recent pics of the critical sensi star 3days into 12/12
PC040174.JPG
PC040173.JPG
PC040172.JPG

will do quick updates with pics only
peace
kes

C

critical

Hey Critical whats good brotha.....thanks for the kind words and for stopping by.
here are some recent pics of the critical sensi star 3days into 12/12
PC040174.JPG
PC040173.JPG
PC040172.JPG

will do quick updates with pics only
peace
kes

they honestly look beautiful kes! and that last few updates you did in flower MANNNN! such tight internode spacing your just guna be grown PURE FAT buds none of that stalk n stem shit lol n shes so wide! did you top or supercrop? i know that critical mass reacts well to supercropping personly, your critical sensi there reminds me so much of a really nice pheno of the critical mass n its my fave, fruity n quite on the bubblegumy side n good yielder, it has identicle double seration leafs like your beauty! i can see it on a leaf in the middle of plant in pic 1 and on the leaf to the right of your hand in pic 2! that is guna be 1 nice fruity plant there kes trust me, unless the double seration was passed to the plant you have from the sensi star in the cross...
either way very healthy n looks killer, keep it green n take care bro
:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

Thank you so much for the kind words Critical. and yea i topped her. I wanna run a clone straight up in a 7gal pot of coco and H&G nutes to see if i can get a football sized cola, under my 1000watt. what , i can see it now!!!:pimp:...lol yeah boy!!!
i took a bunch of cuts from this girl so i will try to grow it out many different ways and in coco next time. This plant is in happy frog soil and im using fox farm nutes the entire product line including the kangaroots bennies also the 3bud additives.
ill keep updating.
peace
keS

Critical check out my Electric Larry Land test grow in CannaVentures forum area

C

critical

Thank you so much for the kind words Critical. and yea i topped her. I wanna run a clone straight up in a 7gal pot of coco and H&G nutes to see if i can get a football sized cola, under my 1000watt. what , i can see it now!!!:pimp:...lol yeah boy!!!
i took a bunch of cuts from this girl so i will try to grow it out many different ways and in coco next time. This plant is in happy frog soil and im using fox farm nutes the entire product line including the kangaroots bennies also the 3bud additives.
ill keep updating.
peace
keS

Critical check out my Electric Larry Land test grow in CannaVentures forum area

hey man, hope your well, i just started my new batch of critical mass a couple of weeks ago with the super siver haze n cheese n coletrain and im sure i can see at least 3 or 4 that are the double seration pheno, just hope they turn out female.. n will do bro guna check that thread right now, mannn.. i got some nice pics of that pheno with the d leaf on my pals phone, i just need to get a lead to send them to connect to the pc so i can upload em, speak soon mate:bong2:

K

kes5480

hey man, hope your well, i just started my new batch of critical mass a couple of weeks ago with the super siver haze n cheese n coletrain and im sure i can see at least 3 or 4 that are the double seration pheno, just hope they turn out female.. n will do bro guna check that thread right now, mannn.. i got some nice pics of that pheno with the d leaf on my pals phone, i just need to get a lead to send them to connect to the pc so i can upload em, speak soon mate:bong2:

yea bro def post ur pic's here my friend. i would love to see ur critical mass. thats by shantibaba right? my boy that i got this Critical S.S. from had some of that bud and omg! i fuckin loved the smoke, now im even more excited about this plant. i got one in flowewr and i took 5 cuts from that bitch so i will be much more of this beast. Thank you for the kind words Critical ur a nice dude. ttyl
peace
kes
:confused0054:- holy big buds!!!

C

critical

yea bro def post ur pic's here my friend. i would love to see ur critical mass. thats by shantibaba right? my boy that i got this Critical S.S. from had some of that bud and omg! i fuckin loved the smoke, now im even more excited about this plant. i got one in flowewr and i took 5 cuts from that bitch so i will be much more of this beast. Thank you for the kind words Critical ur a nice dude. ttyl
peace
kes
:confused0054:- holy big buds!!!

hey bro, yea thats shanti n nevele n howards proper critical mass that im doing too, there defo a safe bank to get good genetics from as u prob know m8, and yea its got to be 1 of my fave smokes and strains to grow, infact prob my fave to grow in my books hence the screen name lol, i cant wait to get a cam sorted so i can share whats going on at the mo, there all well healthy and growing at good rate at 2weeks, and the others are keeping up with them too, which is a realy nice surprise as i thought the critical was guna rocket past the others but i seem to have picked nearly equally as vigerous growing strains to do with her, coletrain by res prev, super siver haze by mr nice n the big buddha cheese are all also doing very well, and no need to thank for the kind words bro i just tell it how i see it but thanks for your appritiation, that means u 2 must be a pretty decent guy, and a good farmer, anyways take care bro speek to u soon n next time you grow a cheese tree like your other thread outside make sure u got it booby trapped with some shotguns pointed at em with trigures attatched to some fishing wire so if any dodgy shit happens again, the skum thief fucks will get what they deserve lol laters bro:bong2:

C

critical

o yea 1 more thing what does ttyl mean bro? lol i can be rather slow sometimes for some reason hehe...:)

K

kes5480

ttyl= talk to you later

oh u saw my big ass tree that got robbed from my garden...yup no more growin in my veggy garden ...they get wayyyyyy to big.The soil is supercharged or sum shit.lol that plant was all mother nature I never fed it anything. I love that strain and it was the first outdoor plant i have ever grew. I would of loved to see it finished but the ripper took care of that and it was cut wayyyyy to early. I kno who took it so we will just wait on that for a bit and then when he least expects it.......:punch

anyways im more of an indoor grower anyways.......
alright bro I'll ttyl.lol
peace
kes

Top Bottom