Critical Skunk

• Thread starter 80sHippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Looking great man! it looks like I havd 7 females out of 12 seeds that I will be running next indoor of the c. Skunk. First mns strain for me, but have always heard nothing but respect and good things, so have high hopes.

80sHippy

Shanti's SSH is supurb product i have not personally ran it, but i have a friend who has run it now for several years and it is always Bomb, selection is certainly not easy on that one so dont flower the females, always use the clones until you get the pheno you want. And guys there are tons of posers out there, Shanti is the real deal, I ran his WW in the 90's and was so impressed i never wanted to use another seed company, Sometimes when running a truely anticipated strain liek the MAngo Haze ill do an open pollination just to get 1000 seeds and spread them around the great old usa lol....call me Jonny Apple Weed.

papapayne

papapayne

Which strains from mns have you ran pheno hunts on? Color me curious! Not that I need seeds...but hey, why not!

80sHippy

Which strains from mns have you ran pheno hunts on? Color me curious! Not that I need seeds...but hey, why not!
G13 X Skunk, G13 X Window, Devil, Critical Mass, Nordle, Mango Haze with a Friends outdoor, La Nina is currently underway at an undisclosed location, Critical Skunk two packs on the way. I really want to ensure I get the Hulk Pheno if possible now that i know it exists lol. White Widow in 90's, but i will be looking closely at the G13 X Skunks there suppose to be some monster yield-er's in there as well. I will be Crossing my Diablo OG with G13's to see if i can retain the OG smell with a potent yield-er. I have a few others that i simply don't have time or the patients to run indoors, the doors for example, But the Stones is awesome I have a mother of that i am trying to feed as little as possible.

80sHippy

Looking great man! it looks like I havd 7 females out of 12 seeds that I will be running next indoor of the c. Skunk. First mns strain for me, but have always heard nothing but respect and good things, so have high hopes.
Well if you get the Hulk pheno let me know as i will you maybe in are in the same area. I love to share Genetics.

Top Bottom