Critical strains

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I'm growing a critical super silver haze and its the second time i've grown it. Last time it was from seed, this time it was a clone from the previous one. I'm gonna paint a picture for you guys. The first time I grew it I grew it in a 2 gallon pot and didn't really know what I was doing as far as nuting (burned the shit outta my plants, although the critical super silver haze didn't burn as much as my others). I yielded roughly a QP, and most of my plants grown in 5 gallon pots yielded a little over a QP. This was rather impressive to me considering container size. The critical super silver haze I'm growing now has been given better living conditions than the last, has been given a more healthily measured nutrient regiment, and also grown in a 5 gallon pot. I'm 6 days into the 4th week of flower and its like a sea of nugs. I'm very impressed and I'm hoping for at least 6 ounces off it.
Ok so to my question. I've hears critical+ is a high yielding strain and people cross critical+ with other strains to get the yield of critical plus the characteristics of the strain they crossed it with.
First question, can i count on critical crosses to be high yielding and chunky buds?
Second, can anybody recommend any critical cross strains to me? My personal preference is fruity tones and aromas and high resin content.
Thanks a lot everybody. :)

YarraSparra

YarraSparra

Is that related to critical mass? I read about it years ago...apparently the buds were so heavy they were at the maximum before the branches snapped from their weight...or something like that. Super high yielding??

Anyway sorry i can't help with your questions..

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

You need to try Critical Jack! And yes from what I've read and seen the Critical hybrids are normally above average yielders.
Nice chunky nuggs with that famous lemon cleaner smell?

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I was thinking. And I was thinking of critical mass not critical+ I was look in at dinafem's critical jack. Good choice?

sensicloud

sensicloud

Criticals are definitely bigger yielders, smoke never did it for me besides critical haze

C

chiside

Hey that critical mass crossed with blueberry yum yum oh lord

M

mrsgreenbuds

I'm growing both critical + and critical jack from Dfem ATM, only early stages, from what i heard and read, Jack yields more and is much stronger 21%. out of the 2 the jack is performing better growth wise, but only in veg. once i flowered them i can let you know yields etc..

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey bro u r just the guy I've been looking for. Growing cssh for the first time. Had a couple issues that seem to be taken care of however should any arise again hopefully u r my new go to guy. Lol. I was in promix and believe I was under nuteing her. I have since Transplanted to coco and up the nutes and she is beginning to thrive. So currently I'm giving her 4mls per gallon of an sensi a and b with a couple of additives. Was told that they don't like to much nutes which is where I believe my problems stemmed from. So how far did u push yours? Going to jump to six mls next week. Let me know. Thanks brother. So to help with your question I have grown Critical + twice. Both times two plants. It was a while ago and both times was in soil but I averaged about 5oz per both times. Hoping for more of the cssh. Keep it green bro!

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Hey bro u r just the guy I've been looking for. Growing cssh for the first time. Had a couple issues that seem to be taken care of however should any arise again hopefully u r my new go to guy. Lol. I was in promix and believe I was under nuteing her. I have since Transplanted to coco and up the nutes and she is beginning to thrive. So currently I'm giving her 4mls per gallon of an sensi a and b with a couple of additives. Was told that they don't like to much nutes which is where I believe my problems stemmed from. So how far did u push yours? Going to jump to six mls next week. Let me know. Thanks brother. So to help with your question I have grown Critical + twice. Both times two plants. It was a while ago and both times was in soil but I averaged about 5oz per both times. Hoping for more of the cssh. Keep it green bro!
Critical super silver haze really likes the nitrogen. I noticed about 4 or 5 weeks into flower she started to yellow and I had to start adding veg nutes to help bring it back. I use general organics and just follow the feed schedule suggested by GO. Id feed 2 or 3 times a week. In bloom I use M.O.A.B. beastie bloomz, molasses, atami blossom builder, and general organics bloom and biobud as suggested. I only grew one with 3 other strains under 1KW and I yielded 5oz 20grams from the CSSH.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Critical super silver haze really likes the nitrogen. I noticed about 4 or 5 weeks into flower she started to yellow and I had to start adding veg nutes to help bring it back. I use general organics and just follow the feed schedule suggested by GO. Id feed 2 or 3 times a week. In bloom I use M.O.A.B. beastie bloomz, molasses, atami blossom builder, and general organics bloom and biobud as suggested. I only grew one with 3 other strains under 1KW and I yielded 5oz 20grams from the CSSH.
So it seems I have some looking forward to do. Lol. Thanks bro! I'll up a few more mls next week and see how it goes. Glad ur here bro!

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

So it seems I have some looking forward to do. Lol. Thanks bro! I'll up a few more mls next week and see how it goes. Glad ur here bro!
No problem brotha. Glad I could help ya out. How far along are ya? Got any pics of her?

Tnelz

Tnelz

No problem brotha. Glad I could help ya out. How far along are ya? Got any pics of her?
Sure do. About 4 weeks into veg. Topped lst a bit and had a minor problem that is now fixed. Going to take a couple clones next week and into the tent she goes. First pic is top down.
20140106 185248
20140106 190642
Second one the cssh is front left. Plus the rest of my veg plants!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lookin nice and bushy. I got a few pics of when i was flowering her. Ill show ya what you can expect.
View attachment 365448 View attachment 365449 View attachment 365450 View attachment 365452
What's good bro. Just shooting u some updated pics of my cssh. Dude since I upped the nutes and put her in coco forget about it! Did a little training now I have about 10+ tops. Going to keep one node down from tops and clone the rest! Super happy with her progress and she certainly is a n pig! Lol
20140112 152706
20140112 152733

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

a Chonic thunder xCritical Super Silver Haze is what I'm soon to have in seed....
My pheno, is very indica in its growth.... didn't stretch much. 3 weeks before harvest now. Smell like the best lemon cleaner/ candle mix.... so delicious.... ...... haven't received much direct light, so the yield won't be massive. I do see the potential and I'm glad to have crossed my Chronic Thunder with her( with female pollen)!!!!!!!!!

- chronic Thunder.... flowers in 63-70 days. I prefer 70 for the powerful effects both Chronic and Alaska Thunderfuck are known for.....
Vigorous growth. Sour and tart smell and taste exactly as it smells. Very loud smell after a few weeks cure. Sedative. My patients love this strain for all pain, stress, sleep issues. It's a medical / nighttime strain.
A 2nd generation clone is being used. One I searched and found through seeds.

Last edited:
B

Bobbertqp

I grew cssh and loved it. I crossed trippy gorilla over it then crossed lemon skunk over it. I'm growing critical +2.0 at the moment and i crossed black d.o.g over it.

Top Bottom