Critique my closet grow plan!

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Hey guys I am upgrading my area. Everything is in the picture. This is going to be a closet flower room.

Coco (Botanicare Cocogro)
Handwatering.Tried ebb n flow, but didn't see any advantage. Pluse I can grow mutiple strains and fulfill their nutrition needs seperately.

I will probably raise the pots and put a little tray for run off, although i have been reading about folks getting good results with coco and no to low runoff.

Let me know what you guys think about my set up. Max allowed in LA for Prop 215 is 6 mature so thats why this flowering room will hold 6 big babies.

Grow room
R

Rolln J

looks good from here HT - what cfm fan you gonna use? Id go with a max for the 6 inch (thing its like 590) and get a speed controller so you can dial the flow for summer/winter...

get yourself some panda plastic - great reflective material - its cheap and you can disinfect it between grows.

you will be rocking that space with 1200 watts!

hand water is great if your always gonna be there!

this is a great setup for multiple strains as you said because of the fact you can make them individual mixes and also because they can be moved around the garden as needed depending on how tall they get.

H

HighTolerance

looks good from here HT - what cfm fan you gonna use? Id go with a max for the 6 inch (thing its like 590) and get a speed controller so you can dial the flow for summer/winter...

get yourself some panda plastic - great reflective material - its cheap and you can disinfect it between grows.

you will be rocking that space with 1200 watts!

hand water is great if your always gonna be there!

this is a great setup for multiple strains as you said because of the fact you can make them individual mixes and also because they can be moved around the garden as needed depending on how tall they get.

Thanks for swinging by RJ

I already have a 6'' vortex fan. I got it for $110 brand new. I think its 465 CFM.

Glad u agree with the handwater. Coco does fine with water and feeding every other day. The OG that u know of is hand watered so should be minimal hassle. I will premix the nutes in a 5 gallon bottle and stick an airline in there, i will feed from there and when I run out make another one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom