Critique my nute line up.

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Hey Guys, I have put one grow under my belt. I have also been doing non stop research. Here is my final lineup for round 2, so far I am at day 23 for bloom and it couldn't be looking better.

Anyhow please give me your feeling on the list.

Is this list cost effective, or could I get the same results with much less?

Could anything else be added which will significantly help the quality and the yield of my medicine?

H&G Cocos A/B
Hydroplex
Cal-Mag
Liquid Karma
Hydrozyme
Roots Excelurator
Great White
Molasses
Silica Blast

Here are some pix of OG from my 1st grow. Thanks in advance for your help.

59928d1262123440-medical-grow-coco-1200w-himalayan-gold-og-kush-dsc07025.jpg

59367d1261761363-i-think-i-got-really-good-cut-og-help-me-identify-dsc06754.jpg

C

concretedawg

man i would definatly give bloombastic a try for your bloom additive i use it and it so worth the money... heres my form lucas gh , hygrozyme till the 4 week of flower, then i use bloombastic from week 4 , then run powder kool bloom from week 5-8.... i am running triangle kush , and a gnarly hindu kush in a ebb in flow sset up with hydroton as my medium
hope that helps at all!!!! and one more thing run a sweetner from week 1- 7 of flower, use gh.

H

HighTolerance

heres a few I would add...
H&G's Algen, drip clean, multi-zen(or hygrozyme), bud-xl
and some beneficials like great white shark or sub culture..

I am so dumb, i am already using hygrozyme and great white, i just forgot to add them. I edited the original list.

do the drip clean or algen actually work. I was told otherwise by some folks who use h&g.

thanks for your input, look forward to your response.

H

HighTolerance

man i would definatly give bloombastic a try for your bloom additive i use it and it so worth the money... heres my form lucas gh , hygrozyme till the 4 week of flower, then i use bloombastic from week 4 , then run powder kool bloom from week 5-8.... i am running triangle kush , and a gnarly hindu kush in a ebb in flow sset up with hydroton as my medium
hope that helps at all!!!! and one more thing run a sweetner from week 1- 7 of flower, use gh.

thanks for your input man.

I actually have some bloombastic, but it is the same thing as hydroplex, so next run i will use bloombastic.

5tickynubz

First run looks great! I've heard nothing but good about h&g roots excelurator but I just can't bring myself to drop that much on a supplement. This is just personal preference but I use dyna gro protekt for a silicia supplement as it contains twice the amount of silicia for the same price as silicia blast. I also switched liquid karma with roots organics trinity because of the higher humic acid content which is especially recommened if your using tap water.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey HT, the algen works in conjunction with roots excelerator, its highly concentrated at 1-2 mls gal and is only used for the first couple weeks of the cycle. This product helps build a massive root zone, which is essential for strong healthy plants. The drip clean will prevent salt from building up and clogging your drip lines and pipes. Check out H&G's website its pretty comprehensive. I would run their entire line plus a few other additives like the great white and hydroplex, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the results.

H

HighTolerance

Hey HT, the algen works in conjunction with roots excelerator, its highly concentrated at 1-2 mls gal and is only used for the first couple weeks of the cycle. This product helps build a massive root zone, which is essential for strong healthy plants. The drip clean will prevent salt from building up and clogging your drip lines and pipes. Check out H&G's website its pretty comprehensive. I would run their entire line plus a few other additives like the great white and hydroplex, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the results.

Thanks for the info mate. Hydroplex is supposed to be the same as shooting powder right?

M

Mmmmasonite

I am so dumb, i am already using hygrozyme and great white, i just forgot to add them. I edited the original list.

do the drip clean or algen actually work. I was told otherwise by some folks who use h&g.

thanks for your input, look forward to your response.

Hey man the Drip Clean is awesome...it flushes as you feed...so....you don't have to flush as much and your final product is very clean. It is one of a kind on the market....Algen is a great bio catalyst similar to liquid karma or nirvana..an essential source of vitamins. amino acids and simply put...the fruits and veggies of your plant's diet...H&G Aqua Flakes or your favorite base nutes are your meat and potatoes.....so to speak.....Peace and good luck

M

Mmmmasonite

Thanks for the info mate. Hydroplex is supposed to be the same as shooting powder right?

Naw man....you really wanna use hydroplex or big bug weeks 2-5 on an 8 weeker...like a mid bloom booster....Half strength in week 5 with Top Booster in the last 4 days of that week to trigger late flower.....then shooting powder and no hydroplex or big bud in 6....then.....double the shooting powder amount in 7...then flush in 8....Always lower your base nutes to attain the correct PPM or EC in each stage.....Peace and good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom