Critters in the Garden? Use this!!

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hi guys sorry its been awhile since ive been on.had some issues to take care of,and should be back shortly.
Wanted to post this since i know everyone will soon be starting there outdoor gardens.hope you all find this idea good it has come in handy for me for several years now,and works very well.

Being an avid outdoorsman i hunt alot in the fall,and do quite a bit of different kinds of hunting.the idea to move this item over to my outdoor garden came while hunting archery several years ago.since that day there was nothing moving,and like many of my ideas come to me i sat back,and was pondering how much of an outdoor harvest id have for myself in less than two weeks.

I had been especially troubled by deer much of the season,and they had decided to treat themselves to some of my tasty green.

I was sitting there staring at my sent drippers i had hanging over the scrapes wondering if they soon need refilled,and then like a rock from the sky it hit me lol.why not fill them with coyote urine,cat urine(mt lion) or my own and let it work for me.

By doing so it serves to purposes. it eliminates the need to make visits all the time to the site,and if you use coyote urine as i do it keeps the old dogs coming around,and if theres one thing deer hate.... you guessed it old gray weathered coyotes.

I find that by putting two of these units in the garden works the best,and have not had a problem with the 4 legged critters since i started using them.

Each one will hold several ounces of liquid,and one ounce will last one week s the need to refill is nt very offten at all.

Hope you all find this helpful,and may all your outdoor grows be the best you ever had this year.

Heres a link to where you can get them.

All the best KMK:harvest:

Critters in the garden use this
intruder

intruder

I use 2 liter bottles and poke holes with a thumb tack -works great and cheap -

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Intruder Hey bro,

Do you paint your bottles? how long between fill ups? being that big do they stick out like sore thumbs?

The ones i use come in camo bag very small and descreet. im in a high traffic area in some of my spots so stealth is the key for me.

Thanks for the imput tho bro.if you have pics of how you rig them up by all means throw them up. that way theres diff approachs to the idea.

Later KMK:harvest:

intruder

intruder

I put them high enough in the tree that there not that noticable ,(most people look down not up)

I leave the cap on(important so it all dont drain fast) and tie a piece of twine around where the cap is and string it in the tree it swings in the wind and drips around ,I usually just fill them 1x

you could paint them I just never see a need when there empty there clear

Latest posts

Top Bottom