Crop King Seeds Green Crack

• Thread starter 420K4RT3L
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420K4RT3L

420K4RT3L

I am on day 67 of flower. All trics are cloudy and buds are very dense. Im using coco coir and have been flushing for about 4 days. Ive noticed all new white pistols are forming all over the buds since the flush. This is my first grow and was wondering if anyone with experience could give me advice whether if i should harvest or wait and keep flushing. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Crop king seeds green crack
logdog

logdog

I always go by trich's and dont pay alot of attention to hairs, that being said I also like to see a sprinkling of amber trichs before I harvest but that is a matter of preference. If it was me I would say a week or so to go give it a few days. Congrats on a nice grow plants look great

420K4RT3L

420K4RT3L

I always go by trich's and dont pay alot of attention to hairs, that being said I also like to see a sprinkling of amber trichs before I harvest but that is a matter of preference. If it was me I would say a week or so to go give it a few days. Congrats on a nice grow plants look great
Thank you man, i really appreciate the tips. Its my first grow so i wanted to keep it as simple as i could haha, never thought harvesting is where id come up with the should i or should i not issue lol

Top Bottom