Crop King Seeds!?!?

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Bump I would like to know as well, they look legit, but there isn't much info on there strains.

north knect

north knect

So I apparently posted it in the wrong place cuz somebody moved it..even though it was in in the help and suggestions threads? Which is exactly wat I was lookin for?

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Ya really what strain or Hybrid is Crop King seeds, they are a company not a strain or Hybrid, oh well we don't control the currents we just sail upon them and they take us where they wish.

north knect

north knect

Well I'm goin to go grab a pack today..seen my local head shop sells them which cuts my drive down by 4 hours to get beans lol..any suggestions on a strain of theirs I should try? The only strain I've been able to find on the net that had grow pictures was the purple kush..pretty common but the pics looked promising..buddy ran a ten pack and they were all very uniform and tons of side branching and bud sites..think I might run a few of those In a little closet grow for now to c how their product is..I will do a grow log for ya all :D

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I know they had a youtube commercial, I saw it last year, it was one of the first corporate weed seed commercials, some dude trying to buy seeds but all there is is booze then Crop king appears with seeds.

Top Bottom