Cropi-Canna Seeds

• Thread starter Ouroboros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ouroboros

I was looking at the Attitude Seedbank site and saw Cropi-Canna seeds on there. I've never heard anything about 'em and wondered if anyone else had.

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Wish I could give you more info, but I tried researching them some time ago and found no information regarding their breeding practices or genetics. I think it's a bit shady that they don't have any information about the genetic origins of their strains, In fact on their "Tropical Fruit" strain they list the genetics as "Banana, apple, mango, grape, pineapple, coconut". WTF is that? Add some laughable prices to that equation and you have a seed company not worth your time.

Until I see some legit info on this company, I'm sticking with seed companies that have a proven record of quality.

-Verb

O

Ouroboros

Yeah, same here. I was just curious. The ratings on Attitude aren't very high for any of the strains either.

O

Ouroboros

That was my plan. Figured I'd still ask though for shits and giggles.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
arent they related to doggies nuts, esoteric, etc?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Attitude Seedbank site

offers som selections im very interested in

the overall experiences seems to be negative any positive feedback

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Attitude is legit retailer of seeds. I have ordered from them a number of times without any issues. Of course would reccomend farm first, but if seeds you want are not available here, Atitude is legit.

JB

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Here's a little something I found a while back (even bookmarked it), and thought it looked a little suspicious.
Almost all these plants look exactly the same, just pics of different branches taken at the same time.
and with no info on the lineage his prices are way outta line IMHO. I'll bet he keeps all his seeds in ONE jar......haha.
I think the guy was eating a pack of Starburst as he tried to come up with names......lol
I am not trying to bash anyone or even speak negatively, in fact, I waited until someone else brought it up. But, I too cannot find any info on this company.....Hmmmmm!
Peace
Freak

Cropicannapic
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Can someone please explain these prices? I mean $45 bucks per seed? Holy Shit man, I must be doing something wrong as I only charge $2.00 - $3.00 a seed.
I just don't see how any sick people that really need cannabis can afford anything near that price range, I guess alot of these new breeders are focusing on cash-croppers or rich recreational users. I think Doggies stuff looks awesome, but these prices are really blowing me away, I mean c'mon, over $1000.00 for a 50 pack of MIXED seeds.
Hell, I'll sell my 50 seed mix packs for $50 bucks, why, because they're MIXED!!! and believe me I have a whole shoebox half full of MIXED seeds....I usually give mine away, when and wherever I can....But, That's just me, I'm not in this for anything but the passion to create new hybrids that might be of benefit to truly sick people. I caretake for 3 terminally ill patients and that's where my heart is, and where my passion for this plant comes into play...
It just seems like everyone is out for as much money as they can acquire.
But, Like the Cabin Fever's motto says....."Help the needy & Fuck the greedy"!!!
That's really my feeling on this subject of seed prices.....
No bean should cost much more than a clone.
Peace

Picture 2
slausongardens

slausongardens

oh these are the guys that have the fruit strains??? i remember checking their thing out on attitude and cracking up, like wtf, they have every fruit in a strain and no lineage.. i would be surprised if any of their strains match the descriptions or the fruits.. sounds like they just threw fruity names on any seeds, prolly skunk and haze hybrids.. i wonder if anyone has ever purchased a pack from them or doggies nuts??? if so i feel really sorry for them.

J

jjr1245

I know whats up with 700 for 10 seeds
Doggy nuts they can stick that shit with
The green house crap and the nirvan bird
Seed

E

el_tenador

Sounds like the 'tude needs to practice better quality control.

Top Bottom