Cropping advice

• Thread starter Yoda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bannacis

Bannacis

Thanks for the pix, that 10-50-25 sounds like a synthetic formula...yowza! :eek:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
whoops here are the pics.... i even added a little tail in there.... nothin better than your lady and all her ladies!

Looking Good! :woot: Very nice!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
what is a good fert i can get from home depot or lowes???? i am liking you oppinions care giver

Thanks Man...Im still new and learning.
I recommend this For Veg.
Fishfert

Lowes carries it..:) even walmart has it some times

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
But I just relized. you are going into flower soon?

I like Kelp powder and Bone meal for flowering..

look for this at lowes
Alaskamorbloomqt

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
what is a good fert i can get from home depot or lowes???? i am liking you oppinions care giver
Home Depot is easier for sourcing good stuff than Lowe's, IMO/IME. I only have a Lowe's near me, and they don't carry, for example, the Espoma line of organic products I read so many people raving about. If they DID, I'd be trying them out, because I know many small growers who swear by them. I can get Osmocote, and I'm happy using that for my rhodies and Camellia, but for mah weed I prefer the poos. Sea bird, chicken, bat... not steer, extremely too stinky, worm is my favorite, though I cannot get it at my local Lowe's, gotta go to the local garden center.

I've done one grow using the Alaska ferts that Ken's showing you--they work. Not the best, but they work. Just be sure that wherever you're using the fish emulsion is in an area where smell and vermin like raccoons aren't an issue. Same with the boney chicharrones--I lost pretty much my entire season of vegetable starts because I thoughtlessly top-dressed them with bone meal, never once thinking about the fact that raccoons could easily get into my greenhouse. And they did.

Yoda

Yoda

i was thinking this for flower???? worth a shot.... i will start it quarter dose

Bannacis

Bannacis

That Kgrow looks a little high in the numbers, and synthetic to boot.
Anything you put on your plant that's organic outdoors will draw pest that will investigate the smells.
So maybe synthetic is a way for you...not the best for quality weed though.
What you can do is make a hole about size of broom stick close enough to your plant to reach its roots, and about 6-8 inches deep.pour your dry nutrients in there, not in large quantities. and maybe a couple holes.
Then cover up good, so when you add plain water you wont be releasing a smell on the surface. less chance for critter digging. a good bulb nute (dry) of 3-6-8 is nice

On your next grow you need to prepare your soil in your grow spot after you harvest for next year. theres a list of stuff you can put in that over time will cook (the break down of nutrients) and will amend your soil. and it will also allow
critters to investigate dig then leave alone just in time for spring planting.
Theres a few recipes out there from "the Rev" skunk magazine cultivating editor...his book "True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors ( works outdoors too!!) @amazon .com is a good read.
Also Subcool's (breeder from TGA) soil recipe is great.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
To me it's the P that's sky high, the other numbers look fine at 10%.

the N is kinda high for Flowering though...

I think i may have screwed up by giving my plants too much N too late
Now, I have too many leaves

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
but now that I thin about it...if you divide those numbers by 10..

it comes out to, 1 - 5 - 2.5

Yoda; if you already bought that fert from Kmart, I would mix it very weak

Yoda

Yoda

i got k gro super bloom it is 10-54-10 it calls for outdoor plants...1Tbl spoon per gallon... i did one tea spoon and split it between my tomatoe plant and my buds... she has showed significant improvement it her budding areas in just 20 hrs.... i am super excited.. you guys have been a wonderful knowledge reserve for me thanks for all the comments

Yoda

Yoda

ok so those that have followed this little beauty here is the results as of today

germinator

germinator

Looking good......glad those white tail bunnies didn't eat ya up. How long a flower time ya planning?

Yoda

Yoda

i am gonna let her go till like oct 5th i think.... i want to let her actually mature... her bud sites are small and the buds that are there now are small and not really frosty... she probably wont get really frostbecause she is a reggie plant but her small leaf limbs are turning purple...so i believe she will produce some nice results... stay tuned

Top Bottom