Cropping advice

• Thread starter Yoda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yoda

Yoda

what exactly is a petiole???? she went 7 days without a feeding or watering..this week but i fed her early this morning... her dirt has kind of dried since... but i feed 2 plants with 2 gallons...... one is my tomato plant and then my lady..i mix one gallon with 1/2 teaspoon(k gro super bloom 10-54-10) and the other gallon 1 tbls(miracle gro tomato plant food 18-18-21) so im sure the week with out feeding had some thing to do with it but i think the juice should fix any nute probs

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A petiole is what attaches the leaf to the main stem.

germinator

germinator

Lol...I asked cuz I think youz gonna be poking over the fence. You might wanna invest in a handheld 60 / 100 microscope youll know exactly how you like. Plus its cool as hell....

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
If the petioles are purple, and only the petioles, that's a P-.

What about the purple dots/triangles that appear on some plants where the leaflets attach to the petiole--
I've always wondered about that...

RedDot1 RedDot2

Bannacis

Bannacis

that's where you lose your mind.... by staring into the Petiole aceholeis

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What about the purple dots/triangles that appear on some plants where the leaflets attach to the petiole--
I've always wondered about that...

View attachment 335137 View attachment 335138
I've seen that before, but I don't think it's indicative of a P- the way having the entire petiole purple/red can be. At least, I've found nothing in any literature that discusses this in quite so fine a detail.

Yoda

Yoda

well miss maiden you must be right i misted her with the high p nutrs and within 3 hrs she was backk to normal thanks you guys aare the best

Bannacis

Bannacis

I have seen the strange growths and discoloration in those spots, seen some pics of what looked like a seedling growing out of it, 3/4 in. I've had little leaflets? grow out in there to almost look like another leaf, a few aways had in some big leaves, a sappy nub ball right where the blades attached to the petiole, then towards harvest it shrank and dried up purple. o_O

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
=============

Lookin' good Yoda.

=============

I have seen the strange growths and discoloration in those spots, seen some pics of what looked like a seedling growing out of it, 3/4 in. I've had little leaflets? grow out in there to almost look like another leaf, a few aways had in some big leaves, a sappy nub ball right where the blades attached to the petiole, then towards harvest it shrank and dried up purple. o_O

I've seen pictures of them things--
never experienced one...

Top Bottom