Cross Breeding Plants

• Thread starter kingkam1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kingkam1988

kingkam1988

How do you cross breed I have some sour diesel plants and one girl scout growing in in there with them all females almost finished in flowering my question is did my plants cross breed with the cookie and if it didn't how can i

drewski85

drewski85

If you had 2 females, you would have to reverse one of the clones( there's several ways to do this). Another, imo better, option is to find a male and then back cross to the two

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

Ya I'm cool on a male there's more other way not using males

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Above all you are too late.

Normally after about 3-4 weeks 12/12 you pollinate the female flowers with pollen. It then takes about 4-5 weeks for the seeds to grow and mature.

The pollen can be from male, which would result in regular seeds (produce male and female plants), or from a female (which would result in feminized seed (producing female plants).

To get pollen from a female you need to treat it with CS/STS or something like Tiresias Mist, which means spraying a branch on a female starting shortly before the flowers appear. Do that for 2-3 weeks and the branch on the female will produce male flowers from which you can harvest pollen.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you can dab with a q-tip,but my prefered method is a male,put him and her in a small tent with a fan,give the male a good shake,as she sways in the wind she will acept his love and then reward you the friut of your labor

Top Bottom