Cross Ideas?

• Thread starter Pineapple207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I've got a single female (regular seeds, just the only seed that made it due to the previous owners storage methods) OG kush x Northern Lights plant that I'd like to find a male plant to use to make crosses and bx's with. I'll also be using clones of this original plant to make/ practice making s1's and compare them to the original. Anyway the guy I got it from semi retired from the life and gave me some seeds to carry it on since I'm pretty certain the OG used in the cross is a legit older, non outcrossed (till the NL) cutting and I know the northern lights is an old ass northern lights number 2 that hes been inline breeding for a long time. It's just in veg and it already reeks of fuel and citrus, (there may be pine and earthyness but I haven't seen it much in a while, its being baby sat in my old space while its de-mited (why I dislike clones from others, and my impatience to not quarantine them first) what could I cross it to to preserve these/ the OG traits. I'd prefer to avoid poly hybrids of poly hybrids to lower the variation as I won't have a massive amount of space for testing at least not yet.

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

Thanks for the reply, I don't I haven't gotten to flower it yet unfortunately. I'm very confident in it's genetics though, I've smoked his northern lights female that is the sister to the male he used in the cross and it is pretty potent and tastes incredible and his other strains are top notch too. I just took all the clones from the seed plant that I could and tossed the plant itself because it's previous caretaker let it get to close to death to recover anything but clones from it, if those survive. I'm thinking theres a 50/50 chance that I may need to add density for indoor growing, his NL does come out a little larfy indoor but in a greenhouse it can compete with indoor density

Latest posts

Top Bottom