Cross Pollination

• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

Does anyone know of any plants in the u.s.a that can cross polinate medical plants.ive heard theirs 2 wild plants that may be able to screw my girls up.. I dont know what they may be but since ive herd this its kind of bugging me. I was thinking maybe ragweed or milk weed but not sure. Any and all input is appreciated. Grow on

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Did the person that told you this also try to get you to purchase a left handed hammer and a rope stretcher for them?

Srenots

Srenots

Does anyone know of any plants in the u.s.a that can cross polinate medical plants.ive heard theirs 2 wild plants that may be able to screw my girls up.. I dont know what they may be but since ive herd this its kind of bugging me. I was thinking maybe ragweed or milk weed but not sure. Any and all input is appreciated. Grow on
not unless some neighbors have a male next door er sum sht....pollen flyin around....

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It would be far more likely that you would get seeds from the lower branches growing male pollen sacks and fertilizing itself, especially if you are using fem or bag seeds.

Top Bottom