Crossed Pollnated By Accident Help

• Thread starter Dillan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dillan

Dillan

I had a cookies kush seed plant from barneys farm Amsterdam it had Hermed on me so I had taken it out I was to late it had pollenated one of my other ones ive left it in my tent with my other femal plants it has no pollen sacks on it but it has plenty of seeds on it can it poll ante my other plants if it's seeding help me plaese

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No it can't if it's not showing intersex traits .but you may have rouge pollen floating around your room

H

happy b

The seeded plant itself cannot pollinate a crop but the pollen thats ON it can get blown onto another plant.
spray your whole room and seeded plant with water to kill the pollen.water renders it sterile.

H

happy b

Google intersex cannabis flowers.its better to SEE than try and picture from an explanation.

Dillan

Dillan

The seeded plant itself cannot pollinate a crop but the pollen thats ON it can get blown onto another plant.
spray your whole room and seeded plant with water to kill the pollen.water renders it sterile.
Thanks a lot mate ive helped me alot

Dillan

Dillan

Google intersex cannabis flowers.its better to SEE than try and picture from an explanation.

H

happy b

Yes.thats just pollinated seed bracts.the buds should swell around em.
is there alot?if its just a few its ik but loads will detract from yeild.that being said have you been able to ID the culprit that let the pollon go?
spray it all down with water and your cool but if you dont pollen will keepblowing around.i didnt do it right one time i made beans and a bit of my next crop got pollinated.goji x kappo kush.im looking forward to poppin em actually.
if u hav any other questions u can pm me anytime.

Dillan

Dillan

Yes.thats just pollinated seed bracts.the buds should swell around em.
is there alot?if its just a few its ik but loads will detract from yeild.that being said have you been able to ID the culprit that let the pollon go?
spray it all down with water and your cool but if you dont pollen will keepblowing around.i didnt do it right one time i made beans and a bit of my next crop got pollinated.goji x kappo kush.im looking forward to poppin em actually.
if u hav any other questions u can pm me anytime.
No mate there's only a hand full about 10 at the most there only on small buds thanks mate I didnt no you can pm on this cheers mate I ha e sprayed my tent down with water I'll keep doing it mate

H

happy b

One thorough spray should be enough.spray the plants too.
it sounds like youv got a plant that only threw one or 2 nanners so the seeds from that plant should all be female although some of em will throw the odd nan er like the one that shed the pollen.germ one or two wen theyr ready and grow them in the corner of your tent to see how they go.although if your not sure wat an intersex flower looks like perhaps you best not pop em until you have a bit more experience.

Dillan

Dillan

it sounds like youv got a plant that only threw one or 2 nanners so the seeds from that plant should all be female although some of em will throw the odd nan er like the one that shed the pollen.germ one or two wen theyr ready and grow them in the corner of your tent to see how they go.although if your not sure wat an intersex flower looks like perhaps you best not pop em until you have a bit more experience.
Cheers mate
ive found a few vids mate what show me I'll pop a couple when there ready see how they go never buy barneys seeds again there rubbish mate I have just gave them there second spray down I just want to be sure I got rid of it all my friend are you in the UK or you over the water

H

happy b

I couldv told you barneys arent the greatest.theres so many great seed companies out there now that noone should be growing crap.
just the other night i was able to snag a pack of cabin fever "jailbat"(cherry pie x 88g13hp) for £21 including delivery(around $30/35) theres also forum cookies x g13hp and a few others all cheap as fuck.

Dillan

Dillan

I couldv told you barneys arent the greatest.theres so many great seed companies out there now that noone should be growing crap.
just the other night i was able to snag a pack of cabin fever "jailbat"(cherry pie x 88g13hp) for £21 including delivery(around $30/35) theres also forum cookies x g13hp and a few others all cheap as fuck.
Is this on here mate I'll never go withbher again in my life disapointed isn't the word and now intry get a refund or some new seeds they won't reply back to my emails rubbish isn't the word mate

Top Bottom