Crows Feet?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hello everyone,

Need some expert advice. I have two rooms setup and have plants vegging in both. I feed both the rooms the exact same and also they are all the same strains. I flipped one room to flower a few days ago and the room that I flipped to flower all the plants in there now have crows feet. The leaves are all curled down and look droopy. The other room that is still in veg looks great still just like these did before I flipped them. Why did this happen soon as I flipped to flower? What should I do?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello everyone,

Need some expert advice. I have two rooms setup and have plants vegging in both. I feed both the rooms the exact same and also they are all the same strains. I flipped one room to flower a few days ago and the room that I flipped to flower all the plants in there now have crows feet. The leaves are all curled down and look droopy. The other room that is still in veg looks great still just like these did before I flipped them. Why did this happen soon as I flipped to flower? What should I do?
It could be a lot of things. Your watering did you change the lighting you're temperatures

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello everyone,

Can you send a pic?

Reactions: sun
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello everyone,

I bet it is because you switched to the HPS bulb move your light up a little ease it in overtime.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Search for a post called Droping leaves. It is spelled that way. You seem to have the exact same problem.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Damn @dnewsome2 you got it all figured out. With out any pics or real info including his nute schedule.
Your doing the opposite of being helpful, it's hard to watch you reply day in and out.
Maybe make your signature a little disclaimer how everything you say is completely your opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt?

Edit: came off dickish, my bad, working on becoming a bit more "PC" lol

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Damn @dnewsome2 you got it all figured out. With out any pics or real info including his nute schedule.
Your doing the opposite of being helpful, it's hard to watch you reply day in and out.
Maybe make your signature a little disclaimer how everything you say is completely your opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt.
True:drunk:

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Maybe make your signature a little disclaimer how everything you say is completely your opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt?

I had talked to him in another post before.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Don't do it. Don't be PC I can take it.:D

G

Gamechanga12

The lights are high enough to where they wouldn't be effecting the plants. I did add more lights for flower though. The room is about 4 degrees hotter I don't think that is what the problem is though...

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The lights are high enough to where they wouldn't be effecting the plants. I did add more lights for flower though. The room is about 4 degrees hotter I don't think that is what the problem is though...
You switch to HPS right? What else has changed? Just something to think about.

G

Gamechanga12

Switched to HPS. Nothing else has changed except adding more lights and the temp raised about 4 degrees. Also, I added CO2...

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Switched to HPS. Nothing else has changed except adding more lights and the temp raised about 4 degrees. Also, I added CO2...
Are you having high humidity levels? Google that CO2. I know it can cause problems if it's too high.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

All I am saying is it is logical to assume that changes that were made are the reason. Increased lighting temperatures and CO2.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You may also need to increase your water and frequency under those conditions.

Organikz

Organikz

This is getting nowhere without pics OP. A plant reacts according to the dark cycle. I've seen some plants droop when lights go out. I've even seen them begin to droop an hour before. Watch a grow in high speed. The leaves move all over the place.

Are the leaves canoeing? Think of a canoe turned upside down. If you want a real diagnosis you have the right guys on this thread so post a pic and they got your number.

I can't speak of your environment. I make co2 with worm poop. They do a good job.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Can I add you need to adjust your feed for the flowering plants need more phos and less nitro. Even during the stretch. Root stretch is more important than anything IMO. You can stretch a plant by manipulating light heights. I'm no expert but I would flush and start a 3/4 bloom feed first 2 feedings once you dry out from the flush.

Make sure the soil is bone dry to your first knuckle. You have to finger her to see if she's moist.

Leew421

Leew421

Get a soil pH tester, they are cheap. Could be pH is too low. I had that when my soil was 5ph

G gnome

G gnome

Hello everyone,

Thats not what "crows feet" is. Crows feet are leaves left on buds that have the tips cut off by a trimming machine. It happens when u run ur nugs thru a machine w/o takin the fan leaves off

I bet it is because you switched to the HPS bulb move your light up a little ease it in overtime.
Agreed

Top Bottom