CR's RareDankness test thread

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Got some very nice pre flowers goin on in the flower room. Great branching and nice stretch. Nothing too much, like 2-2.5x. Which is nice for a shorter veg for sure.

Big one in veg got amputated in accident the other day. Staked her and snapped off the big top... Essentially forcing me to take a cutting. It's all good. I'll take pics tomorrow in flower.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Okay so all RD females are rooted and vegging, this #3 monster is days away from going in, if she stretches like any off the others did i am in for some trouble :-). Just going to stretch em sideways for a good ten days, but stakes spread out she is filling in wonderfully.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Quick update,

#3 in flower is blasting. Already frosting (day 16 wtf hahaha) and has a perfect sized stretch to my liking. Skirted and boosted, now its just sitting back watchin em go!!

Definitely impressed. No problems, not a single nanner or male flower anywhere. These things seem to be solid as fuk

NTOG3 is the left one

Back furthest corner

I'll start taking more personal shots now that she is filling in.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

sorry on the slackin guys, took a few weeks off of the net, just livin life here in beautiful colorado! denver is gross but i can look at the mountains and dream... haha!

anyhoo day 42 tonight. this #3 lady is super easy to grow, has given me ZERO problems, is a huge fucking beast, and basically just loving life.

it is yielding on the smaller side of things, comparably with the rest of whats in there. i skirted her high in hoped of getting some of that blue dream swell, but it honestly seems to be nowhere in this cross other than the vigor haha. she smells full on cleaner, no blue dream but more OG heritage esque if you know what i mean... it'll come down to the smoke, we'll see how long it takes her to finish as well... only have about 10wks total so we will see but she should be done by then.
Night terror OG 3 day 42 2
Night terror OG 3 day 42 3
Night terror OG 3 day 42 4
Night terror OG 3 day 42 1

i promise to take some light off pics here soon

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

day 49. - full on blueberry muffin smell starting to come out. hope to god it hangs on through the chop. doing great though... definitely lovin the growing. saw like 3-4 thrips a couple weeks ago, sprayed and they never came back. (like to note). startin flushin..... going to 63... longer if it looks like it will really need it but i dont know
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 1
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 5
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom