Crystal Candy fem SCROG

• Thread starter Eledin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

Its been 1 month of curing already. As I previously said (I believe, if not it can be seen in the pictures anyway) this particular strain from sweet seeds seems to have 2 dominant phenos. One shows blue colours and the other doesnt, then I had one that was in between the two, showed a bit of blue but only on the buds not on the fan leaves.

-Smell: Lemon, candy store.

-Smoke: Grown in 100% organic, the smoke is really really smooth, even if you leave some leaves that you shouldnt. Being asmathic I appreciate this, and its certainly not a lack of potency. I have noticed that with some strains I have to remove all the leaves I can but with this one is not necessary and it doesnt affect the taste in a bad way nor the smoothness.

-Flavors: Pretty similar in the 2 phenos with slight variations.
1. Blue pheno: Very sweet, earthy, mature fruits, lemon. Less noticeable/depending on the bud: hash, floral.
2. Green pheno: Less sweet but still pretty sweet, mature fruits, grape, sour, lemon. Less noticeable/depending on the bud: hash, wood, different levels of acidity and sweetness.

-Potency: Pretty happy, I wish I had a THC meter but Im guessing they dont lie cause they dont claim crazy thc lvls (from 15% to 21%). I have no reason to believe thats not true, from 20% upwards I get pretty baked with 1 joint if I want to and thats the case with this one.

-Genetics: While its not very stable and you can easily get slightly different phenos, theyre pretty similar and both are pretty good if you like sweet, fruity weed. They all grew more or less the same in terms of height. Did surprisingly well with toping + SCROG so Im guessing she can take any kind of LST any day.

-Productivity: Not the most productive out there but certainly productive if you train her properly. Does specially well indoors because of the training needed to get her full potential. Outdoors it doesnt really grow very big, so maybe its better to look for another one in that case that has a similar flavor profile if youre looking for more than 500gr/17,5oz per plant tops.

-Final thoughts: Very happy, 4 seeds (3+1) costed me 24 euros from the official site. Obviously youre not gonna get a multiaward winning weed but wait, because it won the best indica award in the spannabis cup of 2017 so dont sleep on her either. Very affordable, very yummy, decent potency (feels like others who claim 20-25% THC). The combination of sweet, acidity and lemon in the green one the first one I tried it had my mouth watering, literally. Still does when I get a fairly sour bud, its fun to smoke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom