Crystal Meth And Critical Bilbo, Going Well Or What? Photo Update

• Thread starter rafcity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rafcity

rafcity

Hi everyone, I'm a new indoor grower. they are 2 weeks old now.
Light: LED 300W Viparspectra with 45cm above.
Soil: normal Gardening soil which was not my choice and am gonna change it today with ALL MIX BIOBiZZ mixed with Bat Guano 2-10-2.
At the beginning my mate made a mistake and added too much Liquid Fertilizer. but When I found out, I tried to wash it out bye watering a little bit more.
The question is if they are going well or not? and Wouldn't make problem if I change the soil in this stage?
Any advise or tips would be appreciated. Waiting for your kind replies.
Cheers!

Critical
Crystal meth
rafcity

rafcity

Plants look ok, just make sure you get as big a root ball as you can when you transplant to your new medium, cuts down the shock.
I changed the soil and the pots 28 hours ago. Added a little, root it nut. Crystal meth going well, but the other one looks shocked and dropped . I did a little bit damage to the roots but not that much bcz it was’t just changing the pot but also the soil. Do you have any idea , suggestion, opinion? Appreciate taking the time

Photo 2017 11 11 21 06 45
chemistry

chemistry

Put a dome over it, or cut of the bottom of a 3ltr fizzy drinks bottle and use that, your plant is losing moisture, and the dome will keep it moist until the roots sort them selves out.

rafcity

rafcity

Put a dome over it, or cut of the bottom of a 3ltr fizzy drinks bottle and use that, your plant is losing moisture, and the dome will keep it moist until the roots sort them selves out.
Rised up again did nothing, just enough water (mixed with root it) and waiting

D84EDE53 4AFE 4A59 A858 C26CEF0DF95C
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Who ever named that strain is dumb plant looks fine maybe a tad burnt but thats it

MW7945

MW7945

I was like damn, shit's getting hardcore up in here.

Nope. Just some idiot that felt like naming a strain crystal meth.

I'm going to coin the strain name Ketamine. No one can take it. I called it.

rafcity

rafcity

lol. Actually i even didn't know what is Crystal Meth and found out when my friend gave me the seed and I googled it. anyway, Crystal meth is messing around with me, 2 of the Leaves are turning yellow. any idea?

IMG 2204
rafcity

rafcity

Please someone help me I don't know what's wrong with my baby :cry:

IMG 2212
rafcity

rafcity

Well, I did LST on the Critical Bilbo, hope it goes well. but sth weird happened to C.M, I'm not sure but are they flowers??? it also smells a little, but is it possible to have flower in week 4????

IMG 2234
IMG 2235
rafcity

rafcity

Hey everyone, here is an update of the girls, day 37. Both started flowering last week. didn't get tall much, but kind of bushy. Today the TDS and PH meter that ordered arrived and found out i was watering them with ph 5.3 recently just bcz my previous ph meter was a cheap one and wrong. now feeding only 3gr Bat Guano/plant every 3 days of watering. any comment or advise would be appreciated.

Crystal Meth
Crystal meth1
Kritical Bilbo
Kritical Bilbo1
Top Bottom