Crystal OG 1k hps

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

thanks mang, out of gh and advanced which would you say has more salt build up?

to be honest i couldn't really tell the difference have actually done a side by side with both and both buds came out similar so similar you couldn't tell the difference

kushluvr

kushluvr

sup bro, i pretty much transplanted them instantly to the hugo blocks. i fed them dependent on weight of the rockwool imo you need you let the cubes dry out slightly in order to get better root development, but cant let them get too light. fed them maybe every other day.

Thanks bro,

Im doing a comparison (OG & OG#18) with the sure to grow 6x6x4 blocks and pond baskets with hydroton, so far i like the hydroton way better. the STG blocks stay so wet!

will you do me a favor and give me a break down of your feeding schedule, veg and flower!

Heres some pics, yet these girls came straight from a ...like...25w t5...then to 600w and 1000w hps.....a little much and early yah think.......I kinda F*&%ed up! oh well.. they live! just a little shock! sorry not try to take the thread but we're doing the same thing basically!

Thanks bro,

KUSH

IMG 1535
IMG 1534
IMG 1530
IMG 1532
blazeone44

blazeone44

IMG00280 20110308 2122

day 21 had some minor light burn issues on a few leaves but buds dont seem to be affected.

another update tmrw or wed.

M

Mr.Newcastle

Looking OG bro. Can u post a pic at the level of about 4 inches up the stalk. Meaning the camera lens pointed at that area of the stalk. Right on, keep up the good work, Peace.

K

knowboddy

thanks mang, out of gh and advanced which would you say has more salt build up?

Some of the products are comparable, but overall I've seen more build up from GH. Some of their nutes are about the same, but some of them build up quick.

issue has since been resolved, friend of mine told me it happens to his leafs from time to time for no apparant reason

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this. There's always a reason even if it isn't readily apparent. Of course if it doesn't happen often it isn't really a big deal, but something unexplained like this would bother me.

I like the cat/dog theory... it really looks like mechanical damage like you'd see from a bite/gnaw.

blazeone44

blazeone44

Some of the products are comparable, but overall I've seen more build up from GH. Some of their nutes are about the same, but some of them build up quick.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this. There's always a reason even if it isn't readily apparent. Of course if it doesn't happen often it isn't really a big deal, but something unexplained like this would bother me.

I like the cat/dog theory... it really looks like mechanical damage like you'd see from a bite/gnaw.

i thought it was maybe a catapillar at first there is no dog/cats in the house, not too sure what was the cause as it only lasted about a week and a half then grew back to normal. ill try to update this today, plants are about to be cut down! never grown crystal before however it seems to be a form of bubba kush from smell.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea the best time:harvest: I can't wait 2 see how she turned out!!

Top Bottom