Crystal Skull bong.

• Thread starter Khardis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Khardis

I dont even drink but when I was at the packy not so long ago I saw a bottle on display, Crystal Skull vodka, interesting I thought. I looked closer, it was awesome! The thought hit me immediately this thing would make a perfect and badass bong!

So to home depot I went and armed with my 1/2 inch glass and ceramic my cousins and I drilled a hole into the bottle with a friends drill press, a glass slide and grommet were added from a local store and the crystal skull bong was born.

It hits pretty good and when you draw the smoke the entire glass fills with white smoke and it looks like you're holding onto a skull.

Here are a few pics.

Oh yeah, i'm new here, I love bud :D

Crystal skull bong
Crystal skull bong 2
K

Khardis

Thanks, I like it, i just like the concept of having an idea, planning it out and then bringing it to fruition, now i got a killer cool bong :P

K

Khardis

I have decided to make a few of these for my friends. Does anyone know where you can get the empty skulls cheap or free? I have tried to go to a few local bars here and there and get the empties but so far very few bars stock the brand.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
loved the bong bro when i hit it i almost passed out ,fills up quick.

K

Khardis

Yah man, I noticed that the rounded head space at the top make the smoke swirl when you drag on it, it just keeps spinning inside the skull instead of reaching out, so you can just "sip" the smoke. hhaha

Top Bottom