Crystals in growroom?

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

Alright.. this is some FAR out shit for most of you, but I was wondering if any of you guys have done anything like this.. This guy is using a Vortex brewer to bring in all sorts of energies in to his water, before watering his plants.. That is just the beginning..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRmtsPl77Bs

S

SweetIslandFunk

Lmfao, that is certainly some far out shit.

Where in colorado do you reside? im in the Front Range myself

C

CAPO

personally- I use to have amethyst and rose quartz hangin in the pot if a plant looked stressed and i like to play them classical music when they were awake.
in general i definitely think there is an intrinsic nature to the relationship between gardener and plant. mine seem to get more excited when i enter their space and they look as though they're waiving at me.lol
whatever works right, good vibes especially.

"plain-clothes wookie the rarest species" don't forget to use oceangold 1 or your doomed wink,wink

S

ShorelineTex

whatever works right, good vibes especially.k

I better start being nicer around the plants. I don't know what kind of vibes the plants get when all I can think around them is:

"I can't wait until you're all grown up. I'm going to burn you, and then run your smoke through my lungs. I'll pass you back and forth to my friends and let them burn you too. Or maybe I'll cook you up and eat you. Maybe, if I'm feeling particularly motivated, I'll cover you in ice-cold water and press you until all your oils come out.":devil

Damn, maybe I do need some crystals.

C

chranotik

well i make orgone and keep them in my growrooms, .. i noticed an improvement when i first had it around, before the plants would dry out quicker and not so much after.. also they looked more vigorous but i have always had it around ever since.

R

rocks211

Screw that. I abuse the hell out of my plants, I cut their heads off just when they start going and tie 'em up. I even talk shit to them and call them lazy pot heads. I think if I'm nice to them then they have no motivatin to grow because they think they are perfect the way they are. Bullshit! Look at some of the greatest athletes and performers. They had horrible childhoods and grew up tp be great. I want my plants to fell like they need to please me and that they aren't good enough so they keep trying harder. I'd even kick the little bastards if I wasn't worried about messing up my shoes.

S

saltr

"water's ability to hold and transfer memory" hahah... i'm with rocks, my babies must be masochists because they love being bent, broken, and tied. that "vortex brewer" looks like a messy high-powered air stone.

convex

convex

Never mind the crystals ... just be sure to back out of your space while facing your plants.

This way they think you are coming in rather than leaving and are always happy and barely notice when your gone!!

It works - really - I read it somewhere on the internet ;)

C

CoCannabis303

Yea COLORADO!

I learned an old chinese farmer trick from this asian guy I know...

He looks at me and says, "If you no beleave me fool, experiment with your plants...Start from the bottom of one medium sized branch only, and stroke it as if it were a big furry dog tail. from bottom to top, continuously... durring this time channle good enery, thoughts, and well wishings for that particular branch until you feel it channle energy back...like its saying hi, or 'purring' like a cat. compare this branch with other similar sized branches...take pictures each week and focus on two similar branched...one gets love one is left alone to grow... life starts with love, and good wishings... the branch with love thrives and grows strong and green, while the other stays a medium sized branch...

Im in the process of trying this with an AK47, ill let you know how well the love goes...im also going to be a dick to one branch and see if that helps at all...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Its an interesting debate, does positive/negative energy effect plant growth? I heard something about some people conducting an experiment with rice and when it was over the rice that was given positive vibes was rich and white while the negative one looked darker... However idk how true it is since I never actually saw the program someone just told me about it, anyone else hear this story?

G

GreenTrees88

Beaster X Haze
A great book to read on quantum physics is 'The Field'. It explains the 'warm fuzzy stuff' in scientific terms. Also, 'What the Bleep do we Know Anyway' is another one that could expand your world. We are all connected...
Peace
GreenTrees88

p.s. the rice experiment that Strainman is referring to is in 'What the Bleep do we Know'

Top Bottom