CS Nutrients Frozen

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

My CS nutrients just came today in the mail I opened up my box and the nutrients are frozen like slurpies from 7-11... I have them sitting next to my heater right now to thaw out a little bit..

Will this afftect the nutrients at all?? I am a bit concerned that they will not be the same once thawed out... Has anyone else experienced this?? Jus curious before i dump them in my system

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I had the exact same thing happen last week... Cc called the manufacturer and said they would b fine...I personally wasn't willing to take the chance and they sent a new batch...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

thanks bro.. I contacted Current Culture and asked them if they would be alright...Im waiting for an email reply... it seems my CS Roots and CS bud booster are the most frozen.. almost frozen solid... the others more like slushies... I hate to risk it with them but im starting to run out of cash and need to get this grow going... so i might have to just let it ride and hope for the best... I wish any of my local hydro stores carried the CS nutes... it would eliminate this problem...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Or they would come to them frozen and you would just never know... ;) crazy stuff, I'm interested to know the deal on this. I wonder if shops get frozen nutes when sent from Canada and we just don't know it??

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

thanks bro.. I contacted Current Culture and asked them if they would be alright...Im waiting for an email reply... it seems my CS Roots and CS bud booster are the most frozen.. almost frozen solid... the others more like slushies... I hate to risk it with them but im starting to run out of cash and need to get this grow going... so i might have to just let it ride and hope for the best... I wish any of my local hydro stores carried the CS nutes... it would eliminate this problem...
Mine were the consistency of a slushie as well.... I did pour some in a glass and I didnt see any separation, chunks floating around... Cc did say they were fine due to the purity of the nutrient that they wouldn't separate... Hope this helps...

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

... Cc did say they were fine due to the purity of the nutrient that they wouldn't separate...

Ohh thats rad. So i can store all my cc nutes in a freezer. Good to no. Can i also store them in direct desert sun...hmmm i wonder.

Top Bottom