Csc

• Thread starter esben
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

esben

seems to be down for days now. anyone knows what happens?

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment we have experienced a major crash and are working to hopefully fix the issue.

F

flyingfish

Hey esben hows it growing dude .. as far as the site it started acting funny right before it kicked and suspicions are that it was one of our recent trolls that did it ??

No proof of course but that's mine and some others idea on it ... its a damn shame too...since before a few months ago the site was doing great helping peeps out with their med needs and grow info and god only knows ya couldn't have asked for a better group of members ( yourself included sir :rock ) then all the sudden it turned ugly with the black mail dude and then a bunch of young uns trying to change everything and circumvent the rules we had in place

I was the one that tracked down that last dude ( the hacker ) and I can tell ya for sure he was a member at our twisted sister site some of em started a lil while ago so go figure on that ya know bro .... seems those boys ware real good at messing a site up

Its a shame ..shaaaame shame shaaame as gomer would say

I do have to say I am digging this joint as well .. this dude logic is on the ball as far as them trolls go from what I see and nowadays a sites security is a big concern of mine after what I been through this past year LOL

By the way dudes I broke my on-line cherry at CSC if in ya don't know so this could be the start of my second on-line affair as the boss would say :giggle

Peace to ya and if ya hear of anything could ya drop me a line ... I'd appreciate buddy... I sure do love that joint

Peace

t.o.med

t.o.med

i was wondering what happened. so is that it for csc or will iit be back up.

F

flyingfish

Thats a real good question T.O since I don't think its gonna help us that Mel and SC have been AWOL ya know

That last opinion I wrote on what I think happened is not a definite since none of them punk trolls would actually own up to what they do but I hoping I am wrong this time and next thing ya know its back helping peeps out again ya know ...but without the trolls this time LOL... hey maybe this dude logic can give us some pointers ... he seems real good at keeping this fine establishment troll free ... he's got a nice hammer dont ya know :rock

Peace

N

N.Rockwool

I was a member there also.. And I find it a little quirky when the founders.. ie Mel can't be found.. and there is un-authorized auctins takin' place.. just my 2 cents.. peace

Norm

E

esben

thx for info flyingfish! im shure csc will be back on track real soon. i have been real happy about the site and i meet a lot of super dudes there.

R

RedSky

:worriedI was Wondering the same thing myself WTF happened to CSC?? Glad to see we all found are way here it seems and the trolls are being kept at bay. We had a great community of people there and I hope things are up and running soon. Sure like the the New Farm though !!!

:coolPeace in Your Pipe All

E

esben

news from mel:

Hey guys, this doesnt look good...Ive been working on restoring these databases for a week now and no luck. Posts are viewable but members are unable to post or PM. I am going to keep trying so keep your fingers crossed Mel

sevens

sevens

what will happend to members order and their $$ paid to be a vip members ?

M

moggggys

first priority will be to get the site up and working again , im sure time will sort out any subs issues

t.o.med

t.o.med

hi sevens if you didnt get something that was owed to you. you should contact slowhand or pin. they tracked me down to get an addy from me after the site went down and sent me the seeds i already paid for in an auction i won. i dont think anybody is trying to screw you.

G

Gymshoes

From the horse's mouth, fellow farmers, the site was HACKED.

It is being worked on.

R

RedSky

:cool0010:Here Ya Go :bong-hits:Esben Buddy and the Hawk has Dropped the Stock:clapping:clapping:clappingU Da Man :rock:rock and You'll make my Outdoor Shine in 2009:banana::banana:

:sign0023:Here is the Link to the New CSC, although not many have checked in yet:bong-hits:Thanks again for the mass of beans:cool0010::cool0010:

:character0050:Peace in Your Pipe

B

British_Hempire

This is good news, I was one of the first two dozen or so members at the old CSC so I've registered for the new site. Gotta say I've missed the old site and damn, I lost a lot of information and grow reports when the old site disappeared.

T

tngreen

oh man didnt see this thread for some reason. was so bummed when csc went down i was just getting to feel comfortable there but so happy to see its got a new home. ill be joining up for sure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom