CSG freebie pack...

• Thread starter Shamrock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shamrock

I ordered a pack of Fuel and along with those I got a pack labeled CSG freebie.

Anyone know what these are?

By the way....All the fuels popped within 24 hrs and are the most vigorous seeds that I have ever popped!

O

ojd

ive named this strain NORTH LONDON CHURCH
this a london strain known as many names including church, binladen, haze,millionaires bud and many other things
i aquired the strain from the north london area hence the name north london church as to not confuse between the us clone only church and also greenhouses version of church
it is a fruity easy to grow strain that stinks up the place when burnt or in a baggie

i hit that to my sssdh male

expect some lovely flavoured easy to grow weed

got high hopes for this 1 as its 1 of my favourites strains from years back
these were actualy for sale but due to a fuck up with releasing my seeds at another place i sent these in as a freebie to thanks customers for waiting around for 2 weeks for my new drop

please do grow these bro they aint no freebie to put in the draw

keep us updated on your fuel these will be meaty to say the least
serious odur of these even as seedlings so make sure your filters are firing and that aint no sales pitch

peace

S

Shamrock

Thank you for the quick reply. I will post some pics of my fuels when they get a bit bigger.

Cant wait to pop em. Hope I can do them justice. Thanks for sharing your hard work!!

D

daheadies

Hey Connoisseur 420- So part of the reason im now over here is cause my last order (and my freebee of NORTH LONDON CHURCH) never arrived from that other place.. Is the NLC still available over here?

A

archie123

ojd/od?

interesting strain :D

worked real well id/now if i can get 3 more wks of good weather???she's 2+mtr tall 10
+ long cola branches,deisel,lemon,sweat funk smell...
lets hope she finnishes???wish in 1 hand,shit in the other??

A1:mad0233:

T

Thecrackerman

Lucky dip

Just snagged gdp s1 and wondered what this interesting "lucky dip" would consist of. Thanks for bring in Gdp to the midwest

T

truecannabliss

I think it will be SSSDH, Cheesedog or Chemmy Jones (11 packs of Regs).

Latest posts

Top Bottom