Canna A
Canna B
Canna Calmag Agent
Veg Light: CLW Solar System 550
Flower Light: Gavita 1650e
4x4 GGT Veg tent
4X4 GGT Flower tent
Currently using Photone grow light meter app to get PPFD and DLI

Trying to decide what to do this run. Have room to flower out 9 clones. Currently have 7 plants going. I'm leaning towards taking the best 3 Headband x Chemdog D plants from below, making them moms, flowering out 3 clones from each of the moms then keep my favorite mom of the 3 after flowering them out. Or should I do something else. Ultimately just looking for a keeper from the headband x Chemdog D cross. Open to ideas on how to get there. Thanks Dudes

Day 17 from seed
Currently following the Canna Feed Chart on "Light feeding."
1.3ec 6.0ph
300 PPFD 19 DLI
Noticing lots of variegation. A few plants have some leaf curling. Light too intense?
Csi humboldt headband x chemdog d
Headband 1
Headband 2
Headband 3
Headband 4
Headband 5
Headband 6
Heandband 7
Wedding cake

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Something is wrong with 1 plant as the leaves look blotchy or multi colored this could just be a genetic deformity or it could be your light is a bit close, since other plants look good probably Genetics, photoperiod strains can be grown as large as you want just keep transplanting but you want to see very good branch growth before you flower, remember flower grows on branches the bigger they are the more weed you will get.

DEVGRU_420

DEVGRU_420

Unfortunately I watered just a little late and the coco dried up just a bit more than I would like. I noticed some burnt looking edges on a couple of leaves. The last 2 pics show the damage. Could under watering have caused that? The only other issue I am having is my blue lab PH meter is acting weird turning on and off by itself, flashing weird numbers and resetting it self. I am getting a new meter tomorrow. The blue lab METER says it is still calibrated, has the check mark indicating it is calibrated. I also recently calibrated it. Could ph issue cause the damage on the last two pics? Or would that more likely be under watering. Thanks Dudes!

Day 7 Flower

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

How did this grow turn out? Very interested in CSI’s work. I’ve got 10 of his crosses right now, trying to figure which to pop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom