Csi humboldt outdoor grow

• Thread starter kyle57843
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kyle57843

kyle57843

Im running csi humboldts : flo'rado kush, double take, double trouble, and pine tar kush. Just germinated got all Down to earth amendments for nutrients and will be using bulk topsoil. Kind of a late start will add pics next weekend.

Chester13

Chester13

Im running csi humboldts : flo'rado kush, double take, double trouble, and pine tar kush. Just germinated got all Down to earth amendments for nutrients and will be using bulk topsoil. Kind of a late start will add pics next weekend.
Cool bro, I've grown out the pink ice, mendo cheddar, pine tar, secret service, t1000 x train wreck, black Betsy, and Obama kush. I'm growing a bunch of these outdoor right now. The pine tar is the slowest reacting plant I've ever seen from topping. They don't like topping. I have a few pics in my bio from last years outdoor grow

kyle57843

kyle57843

Hell ya bro im curious about the pine tar kush yield and smell wise.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
You picked the best, good job!

Nspecta is a good guy, all around. Yes, he's a "pollen chucker" but with the genetics he works with it doesn't matter. His hybrids have proven themselves time and time again. We used to chat all of the time. I think it's time for me to hit him up 😎

Cheers

kyle57843

kyle57843

You picked the best, good job!

Nspecta is a good guy, all around. Yes, he's a "pollen chucker" but with the genetics he works with it doesn't matter. His hybrids have proven themselves time and time again. We used to chat all of the time. I think it's time for me to hit him up 😎

Cheers
Hell ya bro i love his genetics. He has that fire for sure. I got some hella fire for next year too. I got Massive seeds summer sunset og, cannarados hot spot, and csi humboldts pound town all for next year. Should be a hood year next year just didnt want to pop them this year with the late start and all so i just used my freebiesfrom csi humboldt. Lol

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Hell ya bro i love his genetics. He has that fire for sure. I got some hella fire for next year too. I got Massive seeds summer sunset og, cannarados hot spot, and csi humboldts pound town all for next year. Should be a hood year next year just didnt want to pop them this year with the late start and all so i just used my freebiesfrom csi humboldt. Lol

Pound town is where it's at!!! Will easily find a few keepers if that's how you run your gear 🔥

kyle57843

kyle57843

20200605 201850
20200605 201617

20200605 201602
pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Hell ya bro im curious about the pine tar kush yield and smell wise.
I grew one last year outdoors in Oklahoma! My first time growing, I didn't top it, it got 8 feet tall and probably produced about 2 lbs. Really unique pine aroma I have never experienced before! Don't have a decent pic of the whole plant. Here is a bud pic.
00001IMG 00001 BURST20190930163649 COVER 1

kyle57843

kyle57843

I grew one last year outdoors in Oklahoma! My first time growing, I didn't top it, it got 8 feet tall and probably produced about 2 lbs. Really unique pine aroma I have never experienced before! Don't have a decent pic of the whole plant. Here is a bud pic.View attachment 988346
Thats fucking awesome bro it seems to me they have the most vigor and have gotten the biggest out of all of them probably because its a landrace strain.

kyle57843

kyle57843

I grew one last year outdoors in Oklahoma! My first time growing, I didn't top it, it got 8 feet tall and probably produced about 2 lbs. Really unique pine aroma I have never experienced before! Don't have a decent pic of the whole plant. Here is a bud pic.View attachment 988346
What was the high like btw very curious about that too.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

What was the high like btw very curious about that too.
It is a very euphoric and creative high for me, though as it has cured, it has become more relaxing as well. My garden this year is mostly Pine Tar Kush crosses, including a cross I made with Disco Biscuits! Here is a pic of one of the sativa dominant crosses, already 9 feet tall!
Jack the Ripper

Madmax

Madmax

I wanna watch this one so im in.hope they turn into monsters..

Cheers max

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

I wanna watch this one so im in.hope they turn into monsters..

Cheers max
I was kind of hoping they didn't turn turn into monsters! We can get high winds in the fall with thunderstorms, it is hard to keep them from getting damaged.

kyle57843

kyle57843

Also just got some silverback autos from hybritech will be sowing driectly into ground outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom