CSI Humboldt test thread by SMF

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks SMF ! J ust grabbed some CSI beans and didn't want to ruin them.Decided to go back to running some beans as my vault is full, Just found some Elite gear buried that I am itching to pop also. Are you using RO water?

bluebully420

bluebully420

Hey smf curious on the " blue nose pitbull " what are the genetics behind this strains i imagine west coast dog considering the name and u running bubba hybrids. That name.blue.nose.pitbull could be my staple strain im sure my tanka aka my blue nose would take some great pictures next to a blue nose pitbull plant lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks SMF ! J ust grabbed some CSI beans and didn't want to ruin them.Decided to go back to running some beans as my vault is full, Just found some Elite gear buried that I am itching to pop also. Are you using RO water?
Th csi beans are vigor as hell. I wasn't feeding them much at all and they were just booming. I only had one slow growing kinda runt-ish plant out of all them. Your gonna love this gear.

Where did this thread go?
Got mites like ultra bad and had to trash my whole garden. I just rebuilt it and got all new equipment from the ground up. Only was able to save a few plants and was able to get them clean and took cuts and quarantined them. I plan on re popping all these. I'll keep the thread up to date on the progress once they get goin.

Hey smf curious on the " blue nose pitbull " what are the genetics behind this strains i imagine west coast dog considering the name and u running bubba hybrids. That name.blue.nose.pitbull could be my staple strain im sure my tanka aka my blue nose would take some great pictures next to a blue nose pitbull plant lol
Blue nose pit is a cross of west coast dog x bubba kush. I'm super pissed I had to throw them away because of mite infestation last month. I had one that was a beaut before they were attacked by the Borg. Definitely popping the rest of these seeds of the cross as i imagined it was gonna be some epic stuff just like yourself

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yeah mites suck. Been there, we all have.. Good luck on the new room, you'll have your ladies up and shining in no time bro. ~ODB~

bluebully420

bluebully420

Th csi beans are vigor as hell. I wasn't feeding them much at all and they were just booming. I only had one slow growing kinda runt-ish plant out of all them. Your gonna love this gear.

Got mites like ultra bad and had to trash my whole garden. I just rebuilt it and got all new equipment from the ground up. Only was able to save a few plants and was able to get them clean and took cuts and quarantined them. I plan on re popping all these. I'll keep the thread up to date on the progress once they get goin.

Blue nose pit is a cross of west coast dog x bubba kush. I'm super pissed I had to throw them away because of mite infestation last month. I had one that was a beaut before they were attacked by the Borg. Definitely popping the rest of these seeds of the cross as i imagined it was gonna be some epic stuff just like yourself

Is nspecta the breeder of the blue nose? Smf i have to give you my respect looking threw some of your other grows and man you have a knack for growing pure fire, some of the best looking buds ive seen on the farm. I wanna try my luck with the csi gear but seeds are so expensive and so are kids and well i have 2 pre teens and a 4 month old so it hard to convince the wife that i need to open a crime lab and work those " CSI HUMBOLDT " genetics, shed say shit you do what you need to do is open up a daddy day care lab and go on a investigation in why the hell our daughter goes threw a diaper an hour....

rollon

rollon

Sorry to hear about ur setback with the mites skunk. need to train them bitches, get them working for u. Included a pic of the ones i got working at my spot.keep on keeping on.
Despicable Me Wallpaper Gallery

Top Bottom