Csi Humbolt Mendocino Purple Kush Grow Report

• Thread starter U.E
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U.E

U.E

So stoked to start these babies! Purchased these from the farm when there were only 3 left in stock. I feel lucky to grab these. I hope this thread helps anyone interested in trying out some CSI HUMBOLT gear!

Csi humbolt mendocino purple kush grow report

Tossing these 12 puppies in the r/o soaked paper towel, and they are in the bag!

Csi humbolt mendocino purple kush grow report 2

Csi humbolt mendocino purple kush grow report 3

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sliding in real discrete like. Got the brewskis on ice the pop corn is popping waiting for the dank train to leave the station!!!

U.E

U.E

Lol! Thanks guys! Quick update on these MPKs. 10 of 12 are sprouted and green. 1 has broke soil, but has not opened yet. And last but not least, the one I knew I planted a bit deep. Dug out a bit of the topsoil and hopefully it pops tomorrow.

I took a shot of #4 with my actual camera and 105 mm macro lens because it already has visible trichromes and purple leaf tips.

I will post more of those in the next day or so, and we will watch how this one progresses!

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Take clones these were the dankest seeds I've popped since motor breathe!
I'm glad to hear that for sure as I'm waiting for mine to arrive. Guess I should check to see if you would have a grow report on them?

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Lol! Thanks guys! Quick update on these MPKs. 10 of 12 are sprouted and green. 1 has broke soil, but has not opened yet. And last but not least, the one I knew I planted a bit deep. Dug out a bit of the topsoil and hopefully it pops tomorrow.
View attachment 491977

I took a shot of #4 with my actual camera and 105 mm macro lens because it already has visible trichromes and purple leaf tips.
View attachment 491979

I will post more of those in the next day or so, and we will watch how this one progresses!
They look very promising. Keeping watch for sure.

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

not really a full grow report .more like the last 3 weeks of flower.

U.E

U.E

DAY 24.

Just transplanted into 3.5 gallons. Sticking with the 1:1 mixture of ocean forest and light warrior.
All these have seen is plain distilled water.

These babies are shorties! They are under 2 4ft. By 8 lamp t5 fixtures. They are in the same room as the 2 400 watt metal halides, so they get some of that as well. Hoping to get them directly under some high intensity soon.

A couple that smell so delightful. Like chocolate, cherry, grape, funkiness!

Different leaf structure than the rest. More maple leaf. It also looks like it wants more nitrogen than the rest.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 491977

View attachment 491979

I cant remember ever seeing purple tips on such a new start. Hell of a shot you got there. Very nice!

@rawman It really speaks volumes hearing you speak on this! Care to share your top five besides Jimmy's killer?

@U.E Really impressive look on the girls so far! You got a green thumb for sure. Can't wait to see you show off that odd man out pheno.

rawman

rawman

Seed lines I've had success with? Hmmmm

No particular order:
Motor breathe
Mendo purple kush
Chocolate rain
Uber dawg
Apollo 11 x sfv bx2 x Chemdog D bx

At least hem are some notables I can remember lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom