Csi Murder Scene

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks to the old boy Nspecta, I've got quite the collection of killer genetics in the works. I expect some absolute gems to come out of this gear. When The White Trash Redneck is involved, tis usually the case..

Ok, now the good stuff. Heres what I've got going..

Chemdog 91 x Bubba
Chemdog D x Bubba
Chemdog #4 x Bubba
ECSD x Bubba

I also so just received my Mendo x Bubba, so those are soaking as we speak as well!

I just put the first set of CSI gear into flower. So pics will be coming shortly. Ive got about 20 other varieties from seed going as well, so goes without saying I'm very busy.. I'll try and keep updated as best as possible. But best believe ill be posting plenty of flower shots of these beautiful ladies. Stay tuned as I have a feeling we are gonna see some very special specimens come out of these...

S

steelcanaries

what? no cornbread? haha rock that shit MG! i have some Cornbread and Bubba's Dog at day 43....three phenos of cornbread and four of the bdb.....looking killer so far, pics sooon, you will have a lot of fun with those....Nspecta has the juice! be blessed...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, heres a few pics. More to come. My camera broke, so I had to use my phone. So the pics suck and are a bit blurry..

Chemdog D x Original Bubba

Pp2
Pp3
Pp4
Pp5
Pp6

Chemdog 91 x Original Bubba

Pp7

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely gorgeous @manicgrower , any standout stinkers on the Chemdog D Bubba's?

Thanks, but it was all the genetics. These seeds are quite special. I ran these with about 20 other strains, and your seeds were at the top of the heap! Ive kept two phenol's of the Chemdog D x Bubba so far, which says alot as I'm very picky about keeping cuts with the 40 or so moms I already have, space is precious.. Both are very stinky. One has the classic Bubba smell with a chemy background, the other which is VERY potent has a rotten chocolate skunk Kush smell that is very loud and hard to describe. My boy that is one of my testers(and that can smoke me under the table) was almost scared to smoke it again, it was so potent.. :) Just what I like to hear..@Nspecta

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Fucking drooling over here!... :p

Looks añd sounds awesome man.

Top Bottom