Csi Murder Scene

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Wow that looks gorgeous, some serious 10s, those girls are beauty's. If you slipped a couple of those pics in with GSC I swear I'd be hard to pick out the chem x bubba. Has that purples and the shiny waxy looking leaves that the GSC has. May just be the light and whatnot. Either way the fact that your boy was having trouble with how potent it was makes me wanna get some even more. Keep up te good work, and when it's cut and cured I'd love to see pics of the finished flowers, intrested to see how they come out looking. Much love
D Mac

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that looks gorgeous, some serious 10s, those girls are beauty's. If you slipped a couple of those pics in with GSC I swear I'd be hard to pick out the chem x bubba. Has that purples and the shiny waxy looking leaves that the GSC has. May just be the light and whatnot. Either way the fact that your boy was having trouble with how potent it was makes me wanna get some even more. Keep up te good work, and when it's cut and cured I'd love to see pics of the finished flowers, intrested to see how they come out looking. Much love
D Mac

Yeah, the Chemdog 91 X definitely had some cookie looking buds. I was actually quite surprised how different the Chemdog 91 x Bubba's looked compared to the rest of the Chem x Bubba X's.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Thanks, but it was all the genetics. These seeds are quite special. I ran these with about 20 other strains, and your seeds were at the top of the heap! Ive kept two phenol's of the Chemdog D x Bubba so far, which says alot as I'm very picky about keeping cuts with the 40 or so moms I already have, space is precious.. Both are very stinky. One has the classic Bubba smell with a chemy background, the other which is VERY potent has a rotten chocolate skunk Kush smell that is very loud and hard to describe. My boy that is one of my testers(and that can smoke me under the table) was almost scared to smoke it again, it was so potent.. :) Just what I like to hear..@Nspecta
sold. Ill take a tray lol

Last edited by a moderator:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
No worries @cannapits
the spell check fairies fixed it;)
thanks brother. for some reason I cant edit my posts on reg forum. thanks for the help my friend. best wishes

rollon

rollon

really nice work manic. was it just the buds that were different or the structure of the plants on the 91 bubbas. I have nine I just put in flower and three structure wise are like bubba, three are tall like the chem family and the other three are in between. a really nice mix for a bubba hybrid seedrun. the potency that u found has me excited. going to throw up a thread soon hopefully. again thanks for posting the pics. peace

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Thanks for postin' up @manicgrower those Dogbud's look crazy man...how'd they smoke though...good, bad, ugly?

Top Bottom